Day In a Page
- Simon Kelner: The Sun on Sunday: the Screws without the stings
- Romana Canneti: Shining a light into darkness at the Court of Protection
- Paul Vallely: Why the West pussyfoots around Assad
- Simon Read: Nine out of 10 people want inquiry into energy prices
- Katy Guest: I need an invention to tell me where I put my address book
- Tom Hodgkinson: A short walk around my neighbourhood
- Agnès Poirier: Call me Madame? Au contraire...
- Claudia Pritchard: Enjoy the here and now. The rest can wait
- DJ Taylor: To clean a house, you start at the top
- Matthew Bell: The IoS Diary (26/02/12)
- Kate Humble: The dogs will have their day – until the summer
- Tips and deals of the week: HolidayTransfers.com, Vivanta by Taj and AB-MXR fitness product
- Cruise Report: More overnight stops could lure passengers back to ships
- Great Getaways: New Zealand, Monte Carlo, Swiss ski, Thailand and Boston
- Computer crash brings misery to air passengers
- Fund managers: Lesser-known stars can shine the brightest
- Unions add voice to warnings over pension unlocking 'sharks'
- Britons keep £5.6bn at home rather bank it
- David Kuo: If you're attracted to banks, choose the good, not the bad or the ugly
- Julian Knight: Those born after 1979 could be stuck being a lifelong renter, so we need more tenant rights
- Insurers to ease pressure-selling of annuities
- Consumer rights: 'Can I protect myself if the best day of my life turns out to be the worst?'
- Leaseholders: Do your homework to fight back
- 1 'Sickening, deluded and unforgivable': Horrific attack brings terror to London’s streets
- 2 Mothers' diets may harm IQs in two-thirds of babies
- 3 Far-right French historian, 78-year-old Dominique Venner, commits suicide in Notre Dame in protest against gay marriage
- 4 Eyewitness Ingrid Loyau-Kennett gives extraordinary account of her confrontation with Woolwich attackers
- 5 Woolwich attack: The EDL might have a sinister plan as a soldier is murdered in suspected Islamic terrorist attack
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.