Day In a Page
Thursday, 29 May 2014
News RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Louis Tomlinson to buy Doncaster Rovers: Football club confirm One Direction star in talks to take over
- Stephen Sutton funeral: #ThumbsUp for Stephen from across the nation
- Snoop Dogg urges rappers to help end gun crime in the US: 'We are the voices that the youth listen to'
- Charlize Theron criticised for 'trivialising' sexual violence by likening press intrusion into her private life to rape
- Porn star Nikki Benz to run against Rob Ford in Toronto mayoral elections
- Brad Pitt attacker Vitalii Sediuk given restraining order: Ukranian prankster ‘punched’ actor on the red carpet
- Laverne Cox: OITNB actress is first transgender person to appear on the cover of Time magazine
- Joey Barton on Question Time: QPR footballer accused of sexism after comparing EU elections to 'choosing between ugly girls'
- Stephen Sutton funeral: Hundreds of mourners pay tribute at public vigil
- Katy Perry admits to taking beta blockers to deal with anxiety: ‘I get so nervous’
- Duchess of Cambridge necks stiff drink, avoids embarrassment in first public appearance since Bild bare bottom photo scandal
- Introducing Harry Macqueen: Inside the life of the first-time director taking the independent film world by storm
- Michael Barrymore to discuss drug addiction, demise and the death of Stuart Lubbock on The Jeremy Kyle Show
- Porn star Belle Knox challenges Pakistan censors after Twitter account is blocked
- Cristiano Ronaldo salary and net worth: Real Madrid star ‘has no idea’ how much money he has
- Scout Willis topless Instagram protest: Bruce Willis and Demi Moore's daughter opposes female nudity policy
- Madonna misses jury duty due to sickness, then enjoys beach holiday
- Brad Pitt 'attacked by Vitalii Sediuk' on the red carpet at Maleficent premiere in Los Angeles
- One Direction's Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik joint video: Band in ‘racism row’ after allegedly saying derogatory word
- George Michael taken to hospital after suffering ‘mystery collapse’
- How British technology could keep World Cup fans safe from gunmen
- Scientists achieve quantum teleportation breakthrough that could prove Einstein wrong
- Big Bang 'echoes' that proved Einstein correct might just have been space dust, admit scientists
- Women who sleep in light bedrooms are more likely to be overweight
- Fred Ho: Baritone saxophonist whose innovative output was influenced by his social and environmental beliefs
- Robyn Denny: Painter whose abstract, geometric yet voluptuous works made him one of the most original artists of the Sixties and Seventies
- Massimo Vignelli: Prolific Italian designer whose elegant, modernist work became a fixture of day-to-day life in the US
- Stan Crowther: Gritty midfielder who went to Manchester United as an emergency signing after the Munich air disaster
- Malcolm Glazer obituary: US billionaire businessman who led the controversial takeover of Manchester United in 2005
- Maya Angelou obituary: Inspirational writer and activist whose remarkable series of memoirs charted a troubled, eventful life
- Herb Jeffries: Leading man in a string of all-black cowboy films who also sang with the Duke Ellington Orchestra
- Tessa Watts: Virgin Records linchpin who worked on some of the most memorable pop videos of the Eighties and Nineties
Voices RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Janet Street-Porter: Why on earth is the cash-strapped NHS threatening to pay Slimming World to make a nation of lard arses slightly thinner?
- Court and country do battle in Newark
- Inside Westminster: Entertaining as failed Lib Dem coup was, it was not the true elections story
- For years I have argued against holidays and giving back the Elgin Marbles. I was wrong about both
- Before we condemn Michael Gove over ‘Of Mice and Men’, let’s remember what novels are really for
- The truth will out about Blair and Iraq, whatever the Chilcot Inquiry ends up telling us
- Have you heard the one about four ugly girls and the sexist footballer?
- The most dramatic Ukip policy isn't anything to do with immigration
- I don't book female comedians because they're women, but because they're funny
- The stoning of Farzana Iqbal is another grim step in Pakistan’s descent into chaos
- The dignity of Clive James is a lesson to us all
- If you can't beat Nigel Farage, become him
- Welcome to the age of post-interventionism
- It's not as easy as you might think to keep track of who's leaving the country
- Sara Cox was right - Pitbull and co are vile and need muzzling
- A brief celebration, and then back to Brussels - but what's really changed?
- Prison should punish offenders – not their children
- Is it time to call off the hunt for the perfect CV?
- Should all grammar schools be closed?
- i Editor's Letter: Is there any point to asterisks?
- i Editor's Letter: The plot to oust Nick Clegg
- Community hospitals, or centralised hospitals? We need both
- Google: The ‘right to be forgotten’ is also a licence to rewrite history – and for that reason it must be opposed
- Obama’s West Point speech showed that his country has learnt important lessons from the bloody debacle of Iraq
- Figures don’t reveal the full damage of Help to Buy
Sport RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Flintoff’s return will be a Blast – and put bums on seats at the circus
- Chris Cairns labels match-fixing allegations as 'absurd, bizarre and scary' as he reveals New Zealand players Stephen Fleming, Daniel Vettori and Kyle Mills have all aided investigation
- Andrew Flintoff return: Ashes hero Flintoff confirms he has come out of retirement to join Lancashire Lightning's T20 Blast campaign
- Chris Jordan in line to bounce himself into England Test team after performances against Sri Lanka
- French Open: Revolution in Paris as Radwanska joins the fallen stars
- French Open 2014: ‘Mad Dog’ turns the air blue but Murray bites his tongue to progress
- French Open 2014: Rafael Nadal storms into third round in Paris
- French Open: Maverick Gulbis rides ‘last train’ to Federer test
- French Open 2014: Novak Djokovic drops set against Marin Cilic on way through at Roland Garros
- French Open 2014: Straight-talking Ernests Gulbis sets up clash with Roger Federer
- French Open 2014: Agnieszka Radwanska becomes latest top seed to lose at Roland Garros
- French Open 2014: Andy Murray admits he would have no problem with turning to a female coach after beating Marinko Matosevic to reach third round
Life and Style RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Gigapixels vs real-life goggling: Can an iPad app beat a visit to the art gallery?
- Google begins implementation of 'right to be forgotten' ruling with online takedown form
- SpaceX unveils Dragon V2: A seven-person taxi service for the International Space Station
- Iranian hackers conducted 3 year campaign trying to spy on US leaders over Facebook
- Google releases workplace diversity report: 70 per cent male, 61 per cent white
- Has Amazon really patented one of the most basic ways to take a photograph?
- Spotify hacked: Music service releases app update (but says only one user was affected)
- Watch Dogs review (PS4): Not the next-gen smash we were after, but more than enough
- Ask.fm: Controversial social network linked to teen suicides defends anonymity
- Uber plans to replace cab drivers with self-driving cars
Arts and Entertainment RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Travel RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Money RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Jose Manuel Barroso warns David Cameron against making 'historic mistake' over immigration reforms
- 1 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery reports: 'I'm living a fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 2 Salisbury ranked seventh-best city in the world to visit in Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2015
- 3 Disney announces new female-led film Moana
- 4 Banksy not arrested: Internet duped by fake report claiming artist's identity revealed
- 5 Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters