Day In a Page
Wednesday, 3 April 2013
News RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Ruth Prawer Jhabvala: Author and screenwriter who won two Oscars and the Booker Prize
- Professor Tony Legge: Authority on the archaeology of animal bones
- Barbara Piasecka Johnson: Heiress to a disputed fortune
- Bebo Valdes: Influential pianist and bandleader
- Milo O'Shea: Versatile character actor whose work encompassed 'Ulysses' and 'Barbarella'
- Jesus 'Chuy' Silva Jr: Bodyboarding champion
- Gordon Stoker: Singer with the Jordanaires
- Lieutenant-Colonel Edwin Ramsey: Soldier who led the last cavalry charge by the US army
- Canon Keith Weston: Bible expositor known as one of the finest of his generation
Voices RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- George Osborne called us deficit deniers, but we were right. His economic era is over
- What did I learn from this class survey? Watch out for the postman if he's humming Mozart
- The mister-ious case of disappearing formality
- Philpott wasn’t a symbol of Welfare UK, but blame the State for letting his depravity go unchecked
- Obama inspired a lot of hope in Israel. But is peace really any closer?
- It’s wrong to beat up someone for being a goth, but wasn’t it always?
- The Vogue Factor: Fashion really isn’t worth dying for
- Don't blame lad culture for misogyny, blame misogynist lads
- Look Left and Right - but it's pupils themselves who should set course of education
- Rahul Gandhi's India – a beehive of buzzing thoughts
- Despite what UKIP might say, EU migration is a two-way street
- It won't get you clean, Lance: Armstrong returns to competition as a swimmer
- In the forty years since the first mobile phone call, phones have got smarter, but have we?
- Seven new categories of social class: How the markers have changed
- Paolo Di Canio - Fascists have no place in our national game
- What are Gove and the unions teaching our kids?
- I’d happily live on £1581 a week, Iain Duncan Smith
- The statement with which Iain Banks revealed his cancer diagnosis is testament to his writing talent
- There's nothing funny about getting a migraine
- Children of parents on benefits didn't ask for welfare - so don't degrade them publicly
Environment RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Sport RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Arts and Entertainment RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Travel RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Money RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
- 2 Rihanna 'nude pictures' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 4 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair