Day In a Page
Monday, 8 July 2013
News RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Voices RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Knighted or not, Andy Murray can still teach Ed Miliband a thing or two
- Some protests suit Blair more than others
- The awful truth about royal baby-mania? And it’s only just beginning
- The story of the QE2 symbolises the shifting wealth of the world
- Dear Ellen...Can I steal my neighbour's Waitrose shopping delivery?
- Good on you Jeremy Paxman – but it’s not just toughness that makes a good quiz question
- ECHR Ruling: In some cases life should mean life
- So Ed Miliband and Ed Balls dated the same woman? It's her I feel sorry for
- Immigration, crime, benefits: Everything you know about the state of the nation is wrong
- Put your habits on the back burner and carve out a proper bedtime routine for your children
- Women don't go to university to find husbands, Boris, but we know why men go into politics
- Call a domestically violent and abusive relationship 'volatile'? Your sympathy is with the perpetrator
- Egypt: People are unlikely to turn on Egyptian army – despite the slaughter
- Real leadership is needed to guide Egypt away from the edge of a terrible abyss
- The mess with Labour and the unions makes this the perfect time to let the state fund political parties
- The NSPCC's Underwear Rule: Not talking about child sex abuse only protects the adults
- A genius on the court. But let’s keep Andy Murray out of politics
- Bartoli brushed off those clumsy comments – so why can’t we?
- If you ask me...Would I use Twitter to try and blag free stuff? Perish the thought!
- Virginia Ironside's Dilemmas: He refuses to learn to play the piano
- So where is “the world’s greatest golf course”? Ask Donald Trump
- It's fine to use your mobile at the checkout, and pretty much anywhere else for that matter
Environment RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Sport RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Tour de France 2013: Chris Froome ‘took a right hook on Sunday but he did not flinch’
- Tour de France 2013: Frustrated Mark Cavendish involved in collision during sprint finish
- Tour de France 2013: Stage 11 preview - video
- On The Road at the Tour de France: It’s become war on the roads – and Team Sky are up for the fight
- Tour de France 2013: Stage 10 preview - video
- Ashes 2013: ‘We will win comfortably’ predicts England bowling coach David Saker
- Graeme Swann: ‘The more you play, the more you yearn for Ashes cricket’
- Ashes 2013: Andy Flower and England to ride wave of emotion against Australia
- Steve Harmison: Let Kevin Pietersen off leash and he will win the Ashes for England
- Cricket's big question: as Ashes battle resumes 38 years on, where is streaker Michael Angelow?
- Ashes 2013: Alastair Cook aiming to add to British feelgood factor
- Ashes 2013: Australia captain Michael Clarke admits axing of Nick Compton came as a surprise
- The Light Roller: Ashes predictions
- Ashes 2013: Barmy Army musician wants trumpet U-turn ahead of first Test
- Ian Bell: My highs and lows for England in the Ashes
- Ricky Ponting struggles for grand farewell with Notts on top
- Ashes 2013: Mitchell Starc, James Faulkner and James Pattinson - Australians cannot wait to ‘unleash’ their dogs of war, says Brad Haddin
- Matt Butler: Wall-to-wall Ashes to Ashes too much of a good thing
- Ashes 2013: Deep-thinker Ed Cowan thrilled by intensity of battle to come
- Wimbledon champion Andy Murray has an easier job than me, says F1 driver Lewis Hamilton
- Lewis Hamilton hopeful of first victory for Mercedes following run of bad luck
- Formula One camera crews to move to safer ground after BBC employee is hit by stray tyre
- Pit wall position for camera crews after British cameraman hurt in pit drama
- Martin Whitmarsh fears F1 is becoming 'complacent' after cameraman is hurt by bouncing tyre at German Grand Prix
- Wimbledon 2013: Champion Andy Murray is the world's real No 1, says coach Ivan Lendl
- Wimbledon Men's Final 2013: Majestic Andy Murray claims his Wimbledon crown
- Wimbledon 2013L 'Ivan Lendl thinks I could have won more and training will be hard', says Wimbledon champion Andy Murray
- Wimbledon 2013: Andy Murray reveals contact with Sir Alex Ferguson and David Beckham, but plays down talk of a knighthood
- Nick Bollettieri on Andy Murray's victory at Wimbledon 2013: Oh baby, in all my time it has never been better
- Laura Robson rises up rankings as Roger Federer falls to 10-year low point
- Wimbledon 2013: Marion Bartoli finds self-belief to beat Sabine Lisicki on the greatest stage
- We are the champions: Why Andy Murray's Wimbledon victory is just the latest sign of Britain enjoying a golden age of sport
- Wimbledon 2013: Thanks to Andy Murray, Britain will no longer be seen as a nation of losers, says LTA
- James Lawton: Forget the Olympics, Andy Murray's legacy is real... one a child in the street can touch
- Wimbledon 2014: Now we have a British champion, what on earth will we talk about NEXT year?
- Andy Murray answers fans' questions on Twitter: So did he sleep with the trophy? And what one word did he use to sum up his Wimbledon victory?
- In pictures: The Wimbledon Champions Ball 2013
- Video: David Cameron calls for Andy Murray knighthood
- Arise Sir Andy? Cameron calls for Murray to be knighted for 'lifting country's spirits'
- Murray minted: Andy Murray set to be one of world's highest-earning sports stars following Wimbledon victory
- Wimbledon 2013: How the world press reacted to Andy Murray's victory
- Video: Andy Murray says the stress is over after Wimbledon victory
- Wimbledon 2013: Open-top bus? Knighthood? Why not? Andy Murray is more deserving than most
- Wimbledon 2013: Full roll of honour
- Wimbledon 2013: Andy Murray could teach other players about coping with the burden of expectation
- What next for Andy Murray? Retaining US Open title and reaching coveted world No 1 spot
- The British kids fighting to follow in Wimbledon champion Andy Murray's footsteps
- Wimbledon 2013: Andy Murray's triumph had a world of difference from Fred Perry's win
Life and Style RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Google launches Chrome notifications for Windows
- Amazon launches comic imprint with George R.R. Martin and Neal Stephenson onboard
- EA exec looks forward to tablets with 'Xbox 360 or PS3 capabilities'
- GTA 5: First gameplay trailer released by Rockstar, release date of September 17
- Giant Bomb co-founder and games journalist Ryan Davis dies aged 34
- Nokia Lumia 1020: Latest leaks and rumours round-up
- Samsung ranked as world's largest tech company - even bigger than Apple
- Huawei and TalkTalk team up for £10/month tablet and smartphone combo
- UK's first commercial 3D printer on sale in Maplin for £699.99
- Reach for your privacy settings: Facebook graph search goes public
- Google reportedly paying AdBlock Plus to greenlight their ads
- Apple's App Store celebrates 5th birthday with free downloads
- MIT's 'Immersion' project reveals the power of metadata
- Security experts reveal cyber attack threat to Olympics
Travel RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'naked pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 4 Matthew Miller: American sentenced to hard labour in North Korea 'wanted to be Snowden II'
- 5 Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death