Win one of 20 designer eco-umbrellas from Wayne Hemingway
Monday 19 September 2011
Iconic drinks brand Coca-Cola and British eco designer Wayne Hemingway have collaborated this month to create a green unique umbrella – its fabric is made from 100 per cent recycled plastic bottles.
This exclusive limited edition accessory celebrates the launch of Coca-Cola's new PlantBottle packaging - the company’s first ever 100 per cent recyclable plastic bottle made partially from plants and another step towards truly sustainable packaging.
For more information hit www.coca-cola.co.uk/environment/plantbottle/. Plastic can be fantastic when you recycle it and bottles can be used again and again to make fabric, fibres or even more bottles. Together, Coca-Cola snf Wayne Hemingway want to inspire everyone to remember to recycle their empty plastic bottles by showing them what wonderful things can be made when we do.
The Independent has 20 umbrellas to give away to lucky readers. To enter, all you need to do is fill your details in below.
Terms and conditions
- The competition closes on 18 October 2010
- By entering this competition entrants agree to and adhere to these rules and the rules set out by The Independent
- No purchase is necessary to take part
- The competition is not open to employees and their immediate families of Coca-Cola Enterprises Limited, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion
- Each competition prize consists of one limited edition Wayne Hemingway designer umbrella only
- The Independent's usual competition rules apply
Kielder Forest considered as site for return of wild lynx to the UK after 1,300 year absence
Cow 'emissions' more damaging to planet than CO2 from cars
Frilled shark: Australian fishermen capture terrifying shark from the deep
Northern white rhino dies at San Diego Zoo Safari Park to leave just five left in the world
Humanity's 'inexorable' population growth is so rapid that even a global catastrophe would not stop it
- 1 Alan Rickman admits editing 'terrible' script with friends in Pizza Hut behind backs of writers on Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
- 2 Rarest Beanie Baby of them all could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 3 Professional big game hunter Ian Gibson crushed to death by elephant during hunt
- 4 Farmer told to tear down mock-Tudor castle after hiding construction behind hay bales
- 5 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats
If I’m being racially abused I don’t need a stranger with a saviour complex to rescue me
The only black face in the Ukip manifesto is on the page about overseas aid
Ukip is the only main political party to not address LGBT rights in its manifesto
Food banks: One million Britons will soon be using them, according to Trussell Trust
Religion isn't growing, it is becoming vigorous in its demise, says philosopher AC Grayling
BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
£18000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£16500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Chiropractic Assistant is needed in a ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides coaching ...