Win one of 20 designer eco-umbrellas from Wayne Hemingway
Monday 19 September 2011
Iconic drinks brand Coca-Cola and British eco designer Wayne Hemingway have collaborated this month to create a green unique umbrella – its fabric is made from 100 per cent recycled plastic bottles.
This exclusive limited edition accessory celebrates the launch of Coca-Cola's new PlantBottle packaging - the company’s first ever 100 per cent recyclable plastic bottle made partially from plants and another step towards truly sustainable packaging.
For more information hit www.coca-cola.co.uk/environment/plantbottle/. Plastic can be fantastic when you recycle it and bottles can be used again and again to make fabric, fibres or even more bottles. Together, Coca-Cola snf Wayne Hemingway want to inspire everyone to remember to recycle their empty plastic bottles by showing them what wonderful things can be made when we do.
The Independent has 20 umbrellas to give away to lucky readers. To enter, all you need to do is fill your details in below.
Terms and conditions
- The competition closes on 18 October 2010
- By entering this competition entrants agree to and adhere to these rules and the rules set out by The Independent
- No purchase is necessary to take part
- The competition is not open to employees and their immediate families of Coca-Cola Enterprises Limited, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion
- Each competition prize consists of one limited edition Wayne Hemingway designer umbrella only
- The Independent's usual competition rules apply
From the blogs
What a wonderful way to end this momentous series in the 50th year of Doctor Who. From the start of ...
The UK Independence Party is on 19 per cent, the highest share recorded by any pollster, in a ComRes...
I know Dan Lepard nabbed it first for his wonderful book on baking but I’m eternally jealous, as it ...
Let's talk book blurbs, those quotes you get, usually from other writers, that are meant to entice y...
- 1 Stoke City investigate 'religious abuse' after 'pig's head is found in Kenwyne Jones' locker'
- 2 Gove’s lesson: spare the comma, spoil the child
- 3 Ukip captures Labour fortress in South Yorkshire by-election
- 4 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 5 Join Ryanair! See the world! But we'll only pay you for nine months a year
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.
£30000 - £40000 per annum + BENS: Progressive Recruitment: Drupal Developer A ...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + bens: Progressive Recruitment: C# WEB DEVELOPER Le...
£240 - £260 per day: Progressive Recruitment: WPF Developer (C#, VB.Net) North...
£85 - £120 per day: Randstad Education Cheshire: KS2 teacher needed to do PPA ...