Win one of 20 designer eco-umbrellas from Wayne Hemingway
Monday 19 September 2011
Iconic drinks brand Coca-Cola and British eco designer Wayne Hemingway have collaborated this month to create a green unique umbrella – its fabric is made from 100 per cent recycled plastic bottles.
This exclusive limited edition accessory celebrates the launch of Coca-Cola's new PlantBottle packaging - the company’s first ever 100 per cent recyclable plastic bottle made partially from plants and another step towards truly sustainable packaging.
For more information hit www.coca-cola.co.uk/environment/plantbottle/. Plastic can be fantastic when you recycle it and bottles can be used again and again to make fabric, fibres or even more bottles. Together, Coca-Cola snf Wayne Hemingway want to inspire everyone to remember to recycle their empty plastic bottles by showing them what wonderful things can be made when we do.
The Independent has 20 umbrellas to give away to lucky readers. To enter, all you need to do is fill your details in below.
Terms and conditions
- The competition closes on 18 October 2010
- By entering this competition entrants agree to and adhere to these rules and the rules set out by The Independent
- No purchase is necessary to take part
- The competition is not open to employees and their immediate families of Coca-Cola Enterprises Limited, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion
- Each competition prize consists of one limited edition Wayne Hemingway designer umbrella only
- The Independent's usual competition rules apply
Britain 'faces blackouts' unless green balance improves, leading engineer warns
Titus the gorilla king is dead
The top 10 weirdest animal mating rituals
The ugliest animals on earth: Blobfish, axolotl and proboscis monkey battle it out to be named least attractive beast
Sea bass numbers suffer a dramatic decline as overfishing takes its toll
- 1 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 2 Israel-Gaza conflict: ‘Sderot cinema’ image shows Israelis with popcorn and chairs 'cheering as missiles strike Palestinian targets'
- 3 Blackest is the new black: Scientists have developed a material so dark that you can't see it...
- 4 Iraq crisis: How Saudi Arabia helped Isis take over the north of the country
- 5 Barack Obama fist bumps Texas restaurant employee in support of gay rights
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
War is war: Why I stand with Israel
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
Socialist Worker called to apologise over ‘vile’ article saying Eton schoolboy Horatio Chapple's death is ‘reason to save the polar bears’
Emergency data law: David Cameron plots to bring back snoopers’ charter
NUT strike: David Cameron announces crackdown on strike action ahead of mass industrial action
- < Previous
- Next >
Not Specified: Recruitment Genius: An exciting and rewarding role exists for a...
£25000 - £28000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Excellent opportun...
£30000 - £40000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS: Harrington Starr: A leading prov...
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: My client are l...