Win one of 20 designer eco-umbrellas from Wayne Hemingway
Monday 19 September 2011
Iconic drinks brand Coca-Cola and British eco designer Wayne Hemingway have collaborated this month to create a green unique umbrella – its fabric is made from 100 per cent recycled plastic bottles.
This exclusive limited edition accessory celebrates the launch of Coca-Cola's new PlantBottle packaging - the company’s first ever 100 per cent recyclable plastic bottle made partially from plants and another step towards truly sustainable packaging.
For more information hit www.coca-cola.co.uk/environment/plantbottle/. Plastic can be fantastic when you recycle it and bottles can be used again and again to make fabric, fibres or even more bottles. Together, Coca-Cola snf Wayne Hemingway want to inspire everyone to remember to recycle their empty plastic bottles by showing them what wonderful things can be made when we do.
The Independent has 20 umbrellas to give away to lucky readers. To enter, all you need to do is fill your details in below.
Terms and conditions
- The competition closes on 18 October 2010
- By entering this competition entrants agree to and adhere to these rules and the rules set out by The Independent
- No purchase is necessary to take part
- The competition is not open to employees and their immediate families of Coca-Cola Enterprises Limited, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion
- Each competition prize consists of one limited edition Wayne Hemingway designer umbrella only
- The Independent's usual competition rules apply
Dolphins ‘deliberately get high’ on puffer fish nerve toxins by carefully chewing and passing them around
Cow 'emissions' more damaging to planet than CO2 from cars
Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past
Have you heard 'the hum'? Mystery of Earth's low droning noise could now be solved
Climate change: Six major energy companies write to United Nations to request help in setting up carbon pricing scheme
- 1 Man on naked bike ride gets ejected after becoming aroused
- 2 Fifa corruption: Europe plots to stage an 'alternative World Cup' in place of Russia 2018
- 3 How much sex should I be having?
- 4 Jaden Smith wears gender fluid dress to high school prom with Hunger Games actress
- 5 Betting company 'refuse to pay' after student wins £1,000 from 50p bet on Roger Federer
Migrants in Kos: Photos show real tragedy after Brits abroad complain of 'awkward' holidays
British tourists complain that impoverished boat migrants are making holidays 'awkward' in Kos
Michael Gove determined to scrap the Human Rights Act – even if Scotland retains it
Thousands of teenage girls enduring debilitating illnesses after routine school cancer vaccination
Threat to scrap Human Rights Act could see UK follow Nazi example, warns UN official
Why this year's general election was the most unfair in Britain's history
£18000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is the UK subsidia...
£15000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Cloud ERP Solution Provide...
£26000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A luxury beauty house with a nu...
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This company are currently recruiting new exp...