In pictures: The waterfall that glows like fire
Thursday 23 February 2012
In Yosemite National Park, California a waterfall glows red like lava annually if the weather conditions are right.
Horsetail Falls can be seen from glowing, picture from along the Merced River off Southside Drive, at sunset every February.
World 'on the verge of next mass extinction': Humans have caused extinction rates to increase by up to 10,000 times
World's 100 most destructive species named
As Iraq runs dry, a plague of snakes is unleashed
The top 10 weirdest animal mating rituals
Cornwall hotter than California? British sea temperatures hit all-time high
- 1 Sabina Altynbekova, the girl branded 'too good looking' for volleyball, says social media obsession with her is a 'bit much'
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 4 Zayn Malik on Israel-Gaza: One Direction singer bombarded with Twitter death threats after posting #FreePalestine
- 5 'Hello mum, this is going to be hard for you to read ...'
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
- < Previous
- Next >
Unpaid Voluntary Work : Cancer Research UK: We need motivational volunteers to...
£23000 - £25000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Accounts Assistant (Accounts Payable...
£200 - £300 per day: Ashdown Group: IT Trainer - Marlow, Buckinghamshire - £25...
£18000 - £30000 per annum + Generous commission scheme: AER Teachers: Thames T...