Today's letter from the Editor
Everybody's talking about... Random International: Rain Room, Barbican, London
Why is everybody talking about it?
It is a chance to become a performer on a stage of continuous rainfall.
Is it worth the hype?
Yes, where else can you stand under rain droplets but not get soaked?
Watch out for
Frieze Art Fair London 2012 marks the premiere of a new work by Wayne McGregor/Random Dance and Max Richter inside Rain Room.
4 Oct to 3 Mar (barbican.org.uk)
- 1 Gay couple beaten in park urge MPs to moderate language on gay marriage
- 2 After woman sells virginity for $780,000, here are the results of our prostitution survey
- 3 Exclusive: Championship clubs set to push for safe-standing trials
- 4 China agrees to impose carbon targets by 2016
- 5 Far-right French historian, 78-year-old Dominique Venner, commits suicide in Notre Dame in protest against gay marriage
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.