Today's letter from the Editor
£7 - £9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Are you outgoing? Do you want to work in...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + 30 days holiday: Ashdown Group: Finance Manager - ...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: 3rd Line Support Engineer / Network ...
£26000 - £33000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Web Developer is required to ...
Everybody's talking about... Small Wonder, Charleston, East Sussex
Why is everybody talking about it?
This short story festival celebrates one of the most testing literary forms with events and workshops in Charleston.
Is it worth the hype?
Yes, events include Margaret Drabble (above) reading from her new collection, 'A Day in the Life of a Smiling Woman', as well as short stories by her hero, Angus Wilson.
Watch out for
Joseph O'Connor's first short fiction collection in more than 20 years, 'Where Have You Been?'
27 to 30 Sept (charleston.org.uk)
- 1 End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
- 2 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 3 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet