Today's letter from the Editor
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Have you got a proven track rec...
£15000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a great opportunity for...
£38000 - £48000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This B2B content marketing agen...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: An outstanding new...
The Business Matrix: Monday 17 June 2013
Buoyant mood among capital's small firms
Confidence among small businesses in London has risen to its highest level in three years, according to the Federation of Small Businesses. Financial services firms reported the highest confidence levels; and despite recent contractions in their sector, small manufacturers are more optimistic too. A steady rise in house prices has boosted real estate firms, as has the Help to Buy scheme to get more first-time buyers on the property ladder.
Falanx eyes £1m for expansion
A security company named after a Greek and Roman military formation and founded by a former British Army officer will list on Aim on Thursday to raise up to £1m. John Blamire founded Falanx Group to meet demand for security advice from government and corporate organisations when overseas. Last month it won a new contract with QinetiQ.
Advisers cut fees for fundraising
Fees charged by advisers for companies listing on the Alternative Investment Market (Aim) fell last year, according to the accountant UHY Hacker Young. "Corporate finance advisers are feeling the pressure after several years of low levels of work," said Laurence Sacker, a partner at UHY Hacker Young. "They are willing to be flexible over pricing."
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 This is what the photographer has to say about the picture of a weasel riding a woodpecker
- 3 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 Average penis size revealed: Scientists attempt to find what is 'normal' to reassure concerned men