Today's letter from the Editor
£22000 - £25900 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Company is expanding and th...
£27000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Corporate Account Manager is ...
£7 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This award winning conference venues provider...
£12000 - £15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An expanding Insurance Brokerag...
The Business Matrix: Monday 18 March 2013
Late payers to face interest charges
Businesses are to come under pressure to pay all invoices within 60 days after a European directive came into force over the weekend. The late payment directive goes even further for public sector organisations, which have to pay suppliers' invoices within 30 days. Late payers will face interest charges of more than 7 per cent on the Bank of England base rate.
Average asking price highest ever
Home sellers are growing in confidence, judging by a survey by Rightmove of more than 100,000 asking prices across the country.
The average asking price in the last month has risen 1.7 per cent to £239,710, the highest ever recorded in the survey for the month of March. The previous March peak was in 2008, before the financial crisis.
- 1 Rarest Beanie Baby bought for just £10 at car boot sale could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 2 Katie Hopkins and The Sun editor David Dinsmore reported to police for incitement to racial hatred following migrant boat column
- 3 Parma, Missouri: 80 per cent of town's police quit after first black mayor is elected
- 4 Australian student Tommy Connolly, 23, adopts his pregnant, homeless 17-year-old cousin to give her a chance at 'a better life'
- 5 Google search history can now be downloaded in its entirety, mass embarrassment expected