Today's letter from the Editor
£500 - £600 per day: Recruitment Genius: A Senior Solution Architect is requir...
£18k - 20k per year: 360 Resourcing Solutions: ROLE: Export Sales Coordinato...
£20000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The largest developer of mobile...
£22500 - £27000 per annum + OTE £45K: SThree: Since our inception in 1986, STh...
The Business Matrix: Monday 6 May 2013
Sainsbury’s buys out its bank
Supermarket giant Sainsbury’s is tipped to take full control of its banking business as City sources suggest it will buy up Lloyds Banking Group’s 50 per cent stake in the joint venture. Sainsbury’s boss Justin King is set to make the announcement alongside an eighth consecutive year of rising sales.
Buffett offers no clues on successor
Warren Buffett has insisted that the board of Berkshire Hathaway, the mega-conglomerate he has led since the 1960s, is “solidly in agreement” over his successor. But he gave thousands of shareholders who assembled for the company’s annual meeting at the weekend no clues as to who the next boss would be.
Donald Trump golf course for Dubai
American billionaire mogul Donald Trump has teamed up with DAMAC Properties, which bills itself as the largest private developer of luxury real estate in the Middle East, to develop an 18-hole PGA Championship Golf Course in Dubai. The Trump Organization already has 14 courses under its management across the world.
- 1 Michael Douglas regrets 'embarrassing' Catherine Zeta-Jones with oral sex comments
- 2 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 3 Tunisian builder has been hailed a hero after knocking gunman to the ground with roof tiles
- 4 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 5 E.L James's #AskELJames Twitter Q&A didn't go exactly as planned