Today's letter from the Editor
£20000 - £30000 per annum + OTE £50k: SThree: SThree are a global FTSE 250 bus...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £40,000 + Car + Pension: SThree: SThree are a ...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £35K: SThree: We consistently strive to be the...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £35000: SThree: SThree are a global FTSE 250 b...
The Business Matrix: Monday 6 May 2013
Sainsbury’s buys out its bank
Supermarket giant Sainsbury’s is tipped to take full control of its banking business as City sources suggest it will buy up Lloyds Banking Group’s 50 per cent stake in the joint venture. Sainsbury’s boss Justin King is set to make the announcement alongside an eighth consecutive year of rising sales.
Buffett offers no clues on successor
Warren Buffett has insisted that the board of Berkshire Hathaway, the mega-conglomerate he has led since the 1960s, is “solidly in agreement” over his successor. But he gave thousands of shareholders who assembled for the company’s annual meeting at the weekend no clues as to who the next boss would be.
Donald Trump golf course for Dubai
American billionaire mogul Donald Trump has teamed up with DAMAC Properties, which bills itself as the largest private developer of luxury real estate in the Middle East, to develop an 18-hole PGA Championship Golf Course in Dubai. The Trump Organization already has 14 courses under its management across the world.
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more