Today's letter from the Editor
£300 - £350 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Pharmaceutical Computer ...
£70 - £90 per day: Randstad Education Birmingham: Higher Level Teaching Assist...
£50 - £80 per day: Randstad Education Birmingham: Randstad Education is the UK...
£400 - £450 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client is currently ...
The Business Matrix: Monday 7 January 2013
Finance chiefs see clouds lifting
Britain's boardrooms are shrugging off fears of a triple-dip recession, according to leading financial chiefs. The professional services firm Deloitte's latest survey of chief financial officers representing quoted companies worth almost £700bn reveals optimism rising for the second quarter in a row as immediate threats such as a eurozone break-up recede.
Bio-fuel pollutant could kill 1,400
Bio-fuels could add to air pollution and cause almost 1,400 premature deaths a year in Europe by 2020, according to a new study. The report from Lancaster University also said trees grown to produce wood fuel released a chemical into the air that, when mixed with other air pollutants, could reduce farmers' crop yields.
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Alicia Keys leaks nude photo 'to create a kinder and more peaceful world'
- 5 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders