Today's letter from the Editor
£18000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£16500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Chiropractic Assistant is needed in a ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides coaching ...
The Business Matrix: Saturday 29 March 2014
Songbird portfolio rises 50% in value
The strength of London’s property market was thrown into sharp relief as Songbird Estates, the developer behind London’s Canary Wharf, said the value of its buildings and developments had jumped by nearly half in the past year.
Ghostine heads Diageo shake-up
Diageo has put Gilbert Ghostine in charge of its business in India and China, as well as the drinks giant’s relationship with Moët Hennessy. The move is part of a wider management shake-up of the Guinness-to-Johnnie Walker group’s management.
Savings blown on a spending spree
Fresh doubts over the sustainability of the recovery emerged yesterday as savings funded a spending spree. Official figures showed overall quarterly growth unchanged at 0.7 per cent per cent , while the household saving ratio fell to 5 per cent.
3 more charged with Libor fixing
The Serious Fraud Office has charged three former brokers at interdealer broker Icap in connection with its investigation into alleged manipulation of Libor rates. Nine people now face Libor charges in the UK.
- 1 Alan Rickman admits editing 'terrible' script with friends in Pizza Hut behind backs of writers on Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
- 2 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 3 US? China? India? The 10 biggest economies in 2030 will be...
- 4 'I wish my teacher knew...': Young students share their 'heartbreaking' worries in notes
- 5 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats