Today's letter from the Editor
£18000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company specialises provid...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: EXETER - A great new opportunity with real pot...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: EXETER - An outstanding senior opportunity for...
salary equal to £40K pro-rata: Sauce Recruitment: Are you available to start a...
The Business Matrix: Saturday 29 March 2014
Songbird portfolio rises 50% in value
The strength of London’s property market was thrown into sharp relief as Songbird Estates, the developer behind London’s Canary Wharf, said the value of its buildings and developments had jumped by nearly half in the past year.
Ghostine heads Diageo shake-up
Diageo has put Gilbert Ghostine in charge of its business in India and China, as well as the drinks giant’s relationship with Moët Hennessy. The move is part of a wider management shake-up of the Guinness-to-Johnnie Walker group’s management.
Savings blown on a spending spree
Fresh doubts over the sustainability of the recovery emerged yesterday as savings funded a spending spree. Official figures showed overall quarterly growth unchanged at 0.7 per cent per cent , while the household saving ratio fell to 5 per cent.
3 more charged with Libor fixing
The Serious Fraud Office has charged three former brokers at interdealer broker Icap in connection with its investigation into alleged manipulation of Libor rates. Nine people now face Libor charges in the UK.
- 1 Forget 'The Dress': Here are five of the biggest news stories you might have missed
- 2 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 MH370: 'Putin ordered plane to be flown to Kazakhstan space port,' conspiracy theory claims