Today's letter from the Editor
£20000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: IT Software Developer / Program...
£16000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: As one of Europe's leading prov...
£30,000 Annual: Sheridan Maine: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a perso...
£21,000 - £24,000 Annual: Sheridan Maine: Are you looking for a new opportunit...
The Business Matrix: Saturday 29 March 2014
Songbird portfolio rises 50% in value
The strength of London’s property market was thrown into sharp relief as Songbird Estates, the developer behind London’s Canary Wharf, said the value of its buildings and developments had jumped by nearly half in the past year.
Ghostine heads Diageo shake-up
Diageo has put Gilbert Ghostine in charge of its business in India and China, as well as the drinks giant’s relationship with Moët Hennessy. The move is part of a wider management shake-up of the Guinness-to-Johnnie Walker group’s management.
Savings blown on a spending spree
Fresh doubts over the sustainability of the recovery emerged yesterday as savings funded a spending spree. Official figures showed overall quarterly growth unchanged at 0.7 per cent per cent , while the household saving ratio fell to 5 per cent.
3 more charged with Libor fixing
The Serious Fraud Office has charged three former brokers at interdealer broker Icap in connection with its investigation into alleged manipulation of Libor rates. Nine people now face Libor charges in the UK.
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 Replica Back to the Future Hoverboard released
- 3 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
- 4 Dylan Moran on quitting smoking, being about as sexy as the Pope and why comedy panel programmes are 'c*ck shows'
- 5 Modern society encapsulated in five seconds