Today's letter from the Editor
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: My client is an excellent, large partially ...
£90 - £140 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: I am currently working in partnersh...
£100 - £150 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: Year 3 Teacher Birmingham Jan 2015...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent benefits: Ashdown Group: Lead Web Develo...
The Business Matrix: Saturday 29 March 2014
Songbird portfolio rises 50% in value
The strength of London’s property market was thrown into sharp relief as Songbird Estates, the developer behind London’s Canary Wharf, said the value of its buildings and developments had jumped by nearly half in the past year.
Ghostine heads Diageo shake-up
Diageo has put Gilbert Ghostine in charge of its business in India and China, as well as the drinks giant’s relationship with Moët Hennessy. The move is part of a wider management shake-up of the Guinness-to-Johnnie Walker group’s management.
Savings blown on a spending spree
Fresh doubts over the sustainability of the recovery emerged yesterday as savings funded a spending spree. Official figures showed overall quarterly growth unchanged at 0.7 per cent per cent , while the household saving ratio fell to 5 per cent.
3 more charged with Libor fixing
The Serious Fraud Office has charged three former brokers at interdealer broker Icap in connection with its investigation into alleged manipulation of Libor rates. Nine people now face Libor charges in the UK.
- 1 Woman falls to her death as she celebrates marriage proposal at the edge of Ibiza cliff
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Dad attempts revenge on teenage daughter, plan backfires spectacularly
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights