Today's letter from the Editor
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...
The Business Matrix: Saturday 29 March 2014
Songbird portfolio rises 50% in value
The strength of London’s property market was thrown into sharp relief as Songbird Estates, the developer behind London’s Canary Wharf, said the value of its buildings and developments had jumped by nearly half in the past year.
Ghostine heads Diageo shake-up
Diageo has put Gilbert Ghostine in charge of its business in India and China, as well as the drinks giant’s relationship with Moët Hennessy. The move is part of a wider management shake-up of the Guinness-to-Johnnie Walker group’s management.
Savings blown on a spending spree
Fresh doubts over the sustainability of the recovery emerged yesterday as savings funded a spending spree. Official figures showed overall quarterly growth unchanged at 0.7 per cent per cent , while the household saving ratio fell to 5 per cent.
3 more charged with Libor fixing
The Serious Fraud Office has charged three former brokers at interdealer broker Icap in connection with its investigation into alleged manipulation of Libor rates. Nine people now face Libor charges in the UK.
- 1 Games of Thrones actor Lena Headey makes emotional promise to her unborn daughter
- 2 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 3 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 4 Female Muay Thai champion hustles coaches to give them a beating
- 5 Picture of couple posing with beached dolphin 'that later died' causes outrage