Today's letter from the Editor
£80 - £140 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Year 5 Teacher KS2 teaching job...
£35000 - £45000 Per Annum Pensions Scheme After 6 Months: Clearwater People So...
£35000 - £37000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Systems Analyst / Busines...
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits: Ampersand Consulting LLP: Senior Change ...
Page 3 Profile: Melanie Phillips, saviour of the west
Got something to say, has she?
Having written for the Guardian and New Statesman, the Daily Mail columnist is now a leading voice of social conservatism. It seems her swing from left to right may have a gone a little to her head. Not satisfied with a mere weekly column, she’s added a publishing arm to her digital media company to spread the word – particularly in the US. Alongside her memoir, readers can enjoy books espousing views similar to her own, which recently have included scepticism about Obama, civil partnerships and global warming.
There’s demand for this?
She seems to think so. In comments bordering on the messianic, she’s billing this as a way to transcend the ‘traditional media outlets’ she’s been using to connect with her ‘millions of followers’ to date. She is, after all, “widely regarded as an indispensable force for good in the battle to restore western civilization”. That’s with a z – she’s even adopted American spellings in her bid for US domination.
Why not treat yourself to branded bags, baseball cap, iPhone cases or umbrellas? We like the T-shirts emblazoned with: “Think the unthinkable, Say the unsayable, Do the undoable”. Let the world know you’re tuned into channel Melanie!
- 1 Indian footballer Peter Biaksangzuala dies after injuring spine doing somersault celebration
- 2 Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 3 Drink alcohol and eat meat to improve male fertility - but cut down on coffee, studies suggest
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Lynda Bellingham dead: Loose Women presenter dies after battle with colon cancer