Today's letter from the Editor
£14000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing travel comp...
£15500 - £17680 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A position has become available...
£60000 - £120000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This conference call startup i...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This digital and print design a...
Page 3 Profile: Melanie Phillips, saviour of the west
Got something to say, has she?
Having written for the Guardian and New Statesman, the Daily Mail columnist is now a leading voice of social conservatism. It seems her swing from left to right may have a gone a little to her head. Not satisfied with a mere weekly column, she’s added a publishing arm to her digital media company to spread the word – particularly in the US. Alongside her memoir, readers can enjoy books espousing views similar to her own, which recently have included scepticism about Obama, civil partnerships and global warming.
There’s demand for this?
She seems to think so. In comments bordering on the messianic, she’s billing this as a way to transcend the ‘traditional media outlets’ she’s been using to connect with her ‘millions of followers’ to date. She is, after all, “widely regarded as an indispensable force for good in the battle to restore western civilization”. That’s with a z – she’s even adopted American spellings in her bid for US domination.
Why not treat yourself to branded bags, baseball cap, iPhone cases or umbrellas? We like the T-shirts emblazoned with: “Think the unthinkable, Say the unsayable, Do the undoable”. Let the world know you’re tuned into channel Melanie!
- 1 Free porn websites could be shut down within months, says David Cameron
- 2 Stuart Baggs dies: Apprentice star 'The Brand' found dead aged 27
- 3 Whoopi Goldberg tells Cara Delevingne to suck it up: 'She's not famous. I'M famous'
- 4 1000 people played Foo Fighters simultaneously to try and get them to play their city
- 5 Every club should be like Labour – you can’t join as a new member unless you’re already a member