Today's letter from the Editor
£17000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This rapidly growing company is...
£40000 - £100000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Become a professional Trader a...
£45000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This software company specialis...
£22000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The successful applicant will s...
Page 3 Profile: Miranda Hart, actress
The Queen of Christmas television?
Producers seem to think so. The eagerly awaited third series of Miranda, her semi-autobiog-raphical comedy show, kicked off yesterday to the joy of many adoring fans. And they were also able to enjoy a special episode of the critically acclaimed Call the Midwife on Christmas Day. In it she plays the affecting Chummy Browne, a role which earned her a Bafta nomination.
She's doing alright for herself then.
And she can hardly believe it. Hart recently revealed that she doesn't "feel like a famous person". But there aren't many comedians who can hope for such success. After hitting the scene in 2006 in BBC sci-fi comedy Hyperdrive, her career has gone into orbit, complete with advertising contracts.
So what's next for her?
There's scope for fulfilling her long-term dream of starring in a West End play. Her ideal supporting cast would include the late Noël Coward and Julie Walters. Matthew Perry, of Friends fame, would star as her romantic interest.
- 1 Malaysia issues arrest warrant for Gordon Brown’s sister-in-law after she publishes stories on leader Najib Razak's financial affairs
- 2 Porn block in India: hundreds of sexual websites banned, internet outraged
- 3 Natalia Molchanova: World's most successful free-diver missing and feared dead after disappearing in Mediterranean
- 4 Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims