Today's letter from the Editor
£18000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£16500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Chiropractic Assistant is needed in a ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides coaching ...
Page 3 Profile: The Inbetweeners, TV SITCOM
More rumours about a movie sequel?
Not just rumours – the show’s creators have confirmed that there’ll be another Inbetweeners film in cinemas next August. The cringe-worthy foursome have all agreed to star in the sequel, so there’ll be no awkward cast replacements.
“Frankly, it’s pathetic how much we’ve all missed each other,” said Iain Morris and Damon Beesley. “A new chapter in the lives of The Inbetweeners feels like the very least we can do to thank the fans for their phenomenal response to the first movie.” Blake Harrison, who plays lanky thicko Neil, said: “Well it appears that the cat with the massive erection is well and truly out of the bag.”
Was this always inevitable?
They have clearly taken their time in coming up with a proper story, despite two years of pressure from fans to start filming straightaway. Honourable of them, really, as this sequel is a licence to print money. The series had a solid following of two million viewers on E4, but the first film – which saw the boys go on a disastrous lads’ holiday in Crete – took £45m at the UK box office. It was popular in Australia and Germany too, earning multi-million-pound grosses overseas despite being very British in its humour and having a budget of just £3.5m.
What’s the plot?
There have been suggestions that the boys will be meeting up after their first year of university, and producers have confirmed that Australia is one of the destinations being considered.
Has Will ditched his beloved briefcase? Is Neil still getting off with his Asda colleagues? We’ll find out next year.
- 1 Alan Rickman admits editing 'terrible' script with friends in Pizza Hut behind backs of writers on Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
- 2 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 3 US? China? India? The 10 biggest economies in 2030 will be...
- 4 'I wish my teacher knew...': Young students share their 'heartbreaking' worries in notes
- 5 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats