Get the Chariots of Fire VIP experience for just £45
Monday 25 June 2012
Welcome to a theatrical celebration of one of this country’s greatest sporting achievements.
Adapted from the Oscar-winning movie, and featuring the iconic Vangelis score, this spectacular retelling of Eric Liddell’s and Harold Abrahams’ quest to become the fastest men on earth is an electrifying tale of two men’s rivalry and unwavering determination.
Treat yourself to the VIP experience of a top price ticket, a glass of Pimms and Lemonade in the interval plus a programme for only £45.00, valid for Monday to Friday evening performances until 7 September 2012.
The show is on at the Gielgud Theatre on Shaftesbury Avenue in London, W1.
To take advantage of this offer, call 0844 482 5130, quoting ‘Independent Pimms Offer’, or visit chariotsoffireonstage.com and enter the promo code ‘V56’ when prompted.
Valid for Monday to Friday evening performances until 7 September 2012, subject to availability and excluding 3 July. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or on tickets already purchased. Booking fees may apply.
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Argentina may change its capital city from Buenos Aires, says president
- 4 The 3D-printed key that can unlock anything
- 5 Lady al-Qa’ida: On the trail of Dr Aafia Siddiqui, the world’s most wanted prisoner
- < Previous
- Next >