A home to be proud of
With a Halifax mortgage you could have more money to spend on furnishing your new home
Tuesday 29 May 2012
We all know that homebuying is one of the most stressful things you’ll ever do. However, it just got a lot easier.
The Halifax has launched a new Home Finder app, ideal for anyone looking to buy in the South East area. It makes finding and buying property easier. Available for iPhone and Android smartphones, it lets you search for properties on the move and gives an indication of how much you could borrow and what your monthly repayments might be.
All interest rates, borrowing and repayment amounts are for illustration only. Actual amounts depend on personal circumstances.
With a vast choice of homes and helpful hints and tips, the Home Finder app - which is available to everyone, not just Halifax customers - helps take the stress out of buying a home.
Along with a 15-minute mortgage promise telling you how much you could borrow in as little as quarter of an hour, the Halifax is there to help you find and buy a home to be proud of.
- Fornasetti double-side vase Change between the images, depending on your mood £150, Aria
- Jonah two seater sofa A statement sofa that will stay in fashion for years £499, Made.com
- Noah Coffee Table Designed exclusively for John Lewis by Bethan Gray. £499, John Lewis
- Pendant lamp A burst of colour and a funky asymmetric shape £24.50, BHS
- Mixed colour cushions A mix of geometric and bold print cushions to add life to your sofa. £39, BoConcept
- Handkerchief vase This vase is stunning, with or without flowers £30, John Lewis
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
Life & Style blogs
National Burger Day: all your beefy questions answered
36-year-old skeleton of dead baby found inside Indian woman
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
The science of saturated fat: A big fat surprise about nutrition?
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini review: a watertight little brother to the S5 with a top flight screen
Exclusive: We share blame for creating 'jihad generation', says Muslim strategist
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Jeremy Clarkson is a cultural tumour and needs to be removed, says comedian Frankie Boyle
- 1 Gun instructor accidentally shot dead by nine-year-old girl with Uzi gun
- 2 Paul Scholes: Manchester City were so good against Liverpool I felt like turning the television off
- 3 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 4 Homer Simpson has taken the ALS ice bucket challenge because of course he has
- 5 Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
- < Previous
- Next >
£40000 - £48000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: C# Devel...
£45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: C# Swift...
£55000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Front-End Deve...
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Graduate C# De...