A home to be proud of
With a Halifax mortgage you could have more money to spend on furnishing your new home
Tuesday 29 May 2012
We all know that homebuying is one of the most stressful things you’ll ever do. However, it just got a lot easier.
The Halifax has launched a new Home Finder app, ideal for anyone looking to buy in the South East area. It makes finding and buying property easier. Available for iPhone and Android smartphones, it lets you search for properties on the move and gives an indication of how much you could borrow and what your monthly repayments might be.
All interest rates, borrowing and repayment amounts are for illustration only. Actual amounts depend on personal circumstances.
With a vast choice of homes and helpful hints and tips, the Home Finder app - which is available to everyone, not just Halifax customers - helps take the stress out of buying a home.
Along with a 15-minute mortgage promise telling you how much you could borrow in as little as quarter of an hour, the Halifax is there to help you find and buy a home to be proud of.
- Fornasetti double-side vase Change between the images, depending on your mood £150, Aria
- Jonah two seater sofa A statement sofa that will stay in fashion for years £499, Made.com
- Noah Coffee Table Designed exclusively for John Lewis by Bethan Gray. £499, John Lewis
- Pendant lamp A burst of colour and a funky asymmetric shape £24.50, BHS
- Mixed colour cushions A mix of geometric and bold print cushions to add life to your sofa. £39, BoConcept
- Handkerchief vase This vase is stunning, with or without flowers £30, John Lewis
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
Life & Style blogs
Looking past the search results: Google 2.0 will 'build airports and cities' says report
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
Anti-depressants can change how the brain works in just hours
iPhone 'Wave': iOS 8 hoax claims you can charge your iPhone in the microwave - you can't
The 'Angelina Jolie effect': Her mastectomy revelation doubled NHS breast cancer testing referrals
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes
- 1 Mario Balotelli: Staff at arson-hit Manchester Dogs' Home convinced Liverpool striker is behind five-figure donation
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster
£75 - £90 per day + negotiable: Randstad Education Group: Are you a cover supe...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Marketing Manager (CIM, B2B, MS Offi...
£22000 - £25000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A highly successful organisation wit...
£1 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Job Purpose To work closely with the he...