Breaking Bad Walter White really a Pink Man
Forget Heisenberg this is Sassyberg
Forget Breaking Bad.. this is Breaking Fab.
Jesse Pinkman, real name Aaron Paul, posted these fantastic pictures of his ‘partner’ Walter White (actor Bryan Cranston) larking around on the set of Breaking Bad. It turns out Mr White is really a pink man too!
Producer Moira Walley-Beckett tweeted the pictures earlier this week, explaining: “Ok. So I went to ABQ to produce the season 2 finale because Vince [creator of the show Vince Gilligan] was too slammed, and (Spoiler. Fucking get up to speed) that was the plane crash episode..And if you recall, we had Walt wearing a pink sweater that matched the teddy bear. And one of the wardrobe gals had a matching bag, so Bryan, notorious clown that he is, couldn't resist.”
Aaron Paul posted all four pictures on Instagram on Tuesday writing “I miss this man!” We do too,
Jesse, Aaron, we do too.
Life & Style blogs
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
British tourists complain that impoverished boat migrants are making holidays 'awkward' in Kos
Migrants in Kos: Photos show real tragedy after Brits abroad complain of 'awkward' holidays
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'
- 1 Saudi Arabia mosque bombing: Two volunteer security guards hailed as heroes for stopping Isis suicide bomber reaching worshippers
- 2 Maisie Williams has an excellent message for one confused fan
- 3 There is something wrong but very right about this Bible illustration
- 4 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 5 Tampon tax scrapped in Canada after petition convinces conservative government
£14000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity for the ...
£14000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Full time Administrator/Secreta...
£16500 - £18500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the leading Mercedes-Ben...
£27500 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...