Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Animal magic
Feast your eyes on part one of our ultimate Christmas gift guide: this week, terrific toys for boys and girls, foodie treats, addictive gadgets, literary treasures and much more…
Saturday 26 November 2011
1. Cat decoration, £7.50, The National Gallery shop
2. Abigail Ahern bulldog lamp, £380, Graham & Green; frame, £7, Urban Outfitters
3. Dog print silk scarf, £135, Liberty
4. Reiko Kaneko Echo cat bowl, £29.95, Hidden Art
5. Cat rag basket, £66.50, Mungo & Maud
6. Pink Spinny dog toy, £32.95, Harrods
7. Striped dog bowl, £10, Celia Birtwell, Boots
8. Le Chat print by Mini & Maximus, £42, Bodie & Fou
9. Ancol edible veg patch for rabbits, £4.07, Pet Planet
10. Crochet ball, £11.50, Mungo & Maud
11. Pod dog carry bag, £353, Mungo & Maud
12. Hampster crayon crunchers, £2.19, Pet Planet
13. Fish tank, £45, The Balcony Gardener
14. Pet portrait 'Dougal', from £440 for private commission, Rory Dobner
15. Posh paws pet mat, £47.95, John Lewis
16. Alessi dog food jar, £21, John Lewis
17. Dachshund bookends, £60, Graham & Green
18. Multi-stripe dog collar, £69, Paul Smith
19. Fuora eco doghouse, £234.89, Bodie & Fou
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
From criminal to catwalk: Convict Jeremy Meeks wins modelling contract in the most unusual fashion scouting – behind bars
Prostate cancer could actually be five different diseases, say scientists
NHS treatments such as vasectomies and hip operations to be rationed because of cost-cutting
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Yvette Cooper: Our choice is years of Tory rule under Jeremy Corbyn – or a return to a Labour government
Labour leadership contender Jeremy Corbyn says 'we can learn a great deal from Karl Marx'
I am the Jeremy Corbyn supporter that many will tell you doesn't exist
Public anger after French sunbather beaten up by gang for wearing a bikini in Reims park
Labour leadership: New poll shows party is now even 'less electable' than under Ed Miliband
Labour leadership contest: I would never quit the party, says Liz Kendall
- 1 Australia to impose 24-hour curfew on all cats to protect endangered species
- 2 Model's video shoot on the beach interrupted by sudden landing of a group of illegal migrants
- 3 The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
- 4 MH370: Boeing 777 wing that could match missing plane found on the French island of Reunion
- 5 'Killer robots' with AI must be banned, urge Stephen Hawking, Noam Chomsky and thousands of others in open letter
£26000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Systems Administrator is requ...
£27000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Edinburgh city centre Scho...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + competitive: SThree: SThree are a global FTSE 250...
£17900 - £20300 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An enthusiastic Marketing Assis...