Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Animal magic
Feast your eyes on part one of our ultimate Christmas gift guide: this week, terrific toys for boys and girls, foodie treats, addictive gadgets, literary treasures and much more…
Saturday 26 November 2011
1. Cat decoration, £7.50, The National Gallery shop
2. Abigail Ahern bulldog lamp, £380, Graham & Green; frame, £7, Urban Outfitters
3. Dog print silk scarf, £135, Liberty
4. Reiko Kaneko Echo cat bowl, £29.95, Hidden Art
5. Cat rag basket, £66.50, Mungo & Maud
6. Pink Spinny dog toy, £32.95, Harrods
7. Striped dog bowl, £10, Celia Birtwell, Boots
8. Le Chat print by Mini & Maximus, £42, Bodie & Fou
9. Ancol edible veg patch for rabbits, £4.07, Pet Planet
10. Crochet ball, £11.50, Mungo & Maud
11. Pod dog carry bag, £353, Mungo & Maud
12. Hampster crayon crunchers, £2.19, Pet Planet
13. Fish tank, £45, The Balcony Gardener
14. Pet portrait 'Dougal', from £440 for private commission, Rory Dobner
15. Posh paws pet mat, £47.95, John Lewis
16. Alessi dog food jar, £21, John Lewis
17. Dachshund bookends, £60, Graham & Green
18. Multi-stripe dog collar, £69, Paul Smith
19. Fuora eco doghouse, £234.89, Bodie & Fou
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
Revenge porn: What is it – and how big is the problem?
Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
Paris Fashion Week: Karl Lagerfeld leads a feminist riot on 'Boulevard Chanel'
The Fappening: After the third wave of leaked celebrity photos, why can't we stop it?
Windows 10 release: Microsoft bypasses 'Windows 9' with new operating system
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Benefits 'smart cards' plan revealed by Iain Duncan Smith to stop claimants spending welfare money on alcohol
- 1 Snoop Dogg and Jared Leto buy a stake in Reddit as A-list invests $50m
- 2 Prince held a Facebook Q&A and this is the only question he answered
- 3 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 4 Now we know whose fault it is if you end up being murdered in Thailand
- 5 35,000 walrus gather ashore on north-west Alaska beach 'for a rest'
- < Previous
- Next >
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Uncapped OTE: SThree: SThree Group have been well ...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + OTE: SThree: Real Staffing Group is seeking Traine...
£120 - £140 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: We have an exciting opportunity...
Competitive: Randstad Education Manchester: SEN Teacher urgently required for ...