Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Animal magic
Feast your eyes on part one of our ultimate Christmas gift guide: this week, terrific toys for boys and girls, foodie treats, addictive gadgets, literary treasures and much more…
Saturday 26 November 2011
1. Cat decoration, £7.50, The National Gallery shop
2. Abigail Ahern bulldog lamp, £380, Graham & Green; frame, £7, Urban Outfitters
3. Dog print silk scarf, £135, Liberty
4. Reiko Kaneko Echo cat bowl, £29.95, Hidden Art
5. Cat rag basket, £66.50, Mungo & Maud
6. Pink Spinny dog toy, £32.95, Harrods
7. Striped dog bowl, £10, Celia Birtwell, Boots
8. Le Chat print by Mini & Maximus, £42, Bodie & Fou
9. Ancol edible veg patch for rabbits, £4.07, Pet Planet
10. Crochet ball, £11.50, Mungo & Maud
11. Pod dog carry bag, £353, Mungo & Maud
12. Hampster crayon crunchers, £2.19, Pet Planet
13. Fish tank, £45, The Balcony Gardener
14. Pet portrait 'Dougal', from £440 for private commission, Rory Dobner
15. Posh paws pet mat, £47.95, John Lewis
16. Alessi dog food jar, £21, John Lewis
17. Dachshund bookends, £60, Graham & Green
18. Multi-stripe dog collar, £69, Paul Smith
19. Fuora eco doghouse, £234.89, Bodie & Fou
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
Britain's kitchens so filthy that they present a health risk, says new research
Google Maps hides image of Android robot urinating on Apple in surprisingly insolent Easter egg
How to turn off/stop 'seen by' on Facebook: Disable it to make your chats seem less passive aggressive
KickassTorrents down: new Isle of Man domain taken offline just hours after launch
Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
General Election 2015: Chuka Umunna on the benefits of immigration, humility – and his leader Ed Miliband
Migrant boat disaster: Ukip candidate mocks victims in sickening Twitter post
Nigel Farage wants the BBC to stop making programmes like Doctor Who, Strictly Come Dancing, and Top Gear
Global warming: Scientists say temperatures could rise by 6C by 2100 and call for action ahead of UN meeting in Paris
Rupert Murdoch berated Sun journalists for not doing enough to attack Ed Miliband and stop him winning the general election
- 2 Why this father didn’t hide his daughter’s heroin overdose in her obituary
- 3 Smartphones are making children borderline autistic, says psychiatrist
- 4 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
£26000 - £28000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: Senior Accounts Assistan...
£24000 - £26000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: A highly successful, glo...
£22000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is part of a Group...
£16000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you a a young, dynamic pers...