Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Animal magic
Feast your eyes on part one of our ultimate Christmas gift guide: this week, terrific toys for boys and girls, foodie treats, addictive gadgets, literary treasures and much more…
Saturday 26 November 2011
1. Cat decoration, £7.50, The National Gallery shop
2. Abigail Ahern bulldog lamp, £380, Graham & Green; frame, £7, Urban Outfitters
3. Dog print silk scarf, £135, Liberty
4. Reiko Kaneko Echo cat bowl, £29.95, Hidden Art
5. Cat rag basket, £66.50, Mungo & Maud
6. Pink Spinny dog toy, £32.95, Harrods
7. Striped dog bowl, £10, Celia Birtwell, Boots
8. Le Chat print by Mini & Maximus, £42, Bodie & Fou
9. Ancol edible veg patch for rabbits, £4.07, Pet Planet
10. Crochet ball, £11.50, Mungo & Maud
11. Pod dog carry bag, £353, Mungo & Maud
12. Hampster crayon crunchers, £2.19, Pet Planet
13. Fish tank, £45, The Balcony Gardener
14. Pet portrait 'Dougal', from £440 for private commission, Rory Dobner
15. Posh paws pet mat, £47.95, John Lewis
16. Alessi dog food jar, £21, John Lewis
17. Dachshund bookends, £60, Graham & Green
18. Multi-stripe dog collar, £69, Paul Smith
19. Fuora eco doghouse, £234.89, Bodie & Fou
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
International Kissing Day: Why it feels good
World learns of app that shows you who unfriended you on Facebook, app promptly crashes
People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Osborne to cap family benefits at £23,000 – announced ahead of his post-election Budget
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Sickness and disability benefits could be reduced by £30 a week as part of £12bn welfare cuts
- 1 Autistic teenager beaten up by bullies makes them watch 20-minute video about autism
- 2 Nick Kyrgios calls former Olympian Dawn Fraser a 'blatant racist' after she tells Wimbledon star to 'go back where their parents came from'
- 3 World learns of app that shows you who unfriended you on Facebook, app promptly crashes
- 4 Chris Moyles reportedly set to make radio comeback with new breakfast show on XFM
- 5 The Greece debt crisis explained in less than 100 words
£23000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Business Analyst is required ...
£16000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: To succeed, you will need to ha...
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join an award winni...
£7 - £9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Are you outgoing? Do you want to work in...