Nectar points: Honey-based skin products worth making a beeline for
Sunday 10 February 2013
(From left to right) 1. Almond coconut milk honey bath, £30.65, Laura Mercier, urbanretreat.co.uk
2. Detox clay Mask with rosemary and honey, £70, Chantecaille, harrods.com
3. Radiance Body Lotion, £9.99, burtsbees.co.uk
4. Bee lovely soap, £3, nealsyardremedies.com
5. Bee lovely Hand Cream, £10, Neal's Yard Remedies, as before
6. Lip moisturising stick with honey and sunflower, £6, Nuxe, marksandspencer.com
Life & Style blogs
Windows 10: man updates PC, wakes up to find porn slideshow on repeat
Free porn websites could be shut down within months, says David Cameron
The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
National Orgasm Day: Six reasons (plus one bogus one) why they're good for us
The 'world's most beautiful vagina' has been debunked by science
- 1 Labour rallies behind Flint as deputy leader to offset a Corbyn win
- 2 The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
- 3 It won’t work, Jeremy: The Health Secretary has lost the confidence of the medical profession in his attempt to reform the NHS
- 4 Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
- 5 'Cool kids' can go on to become losers in later life, study finds
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity for an I...
£17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are a leading company in the field ...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£26041 - £34876 per annum: Recruitment Genius: There has never been a more exc...