Nectar points: Honey-based skin products worth making a beeline for
Sunday 10 February 2013
(From left to right) 1. Almond coconut milk honey bath, £30.65, Laura Mercier, urbanretreat.co.uk
2. Detox clay Mask with rosemary and honey, £70, Chantecaille, harrods.com
3. Radiance Body Lotion, £9.99, burtsbees.co.uk
4. Bee lovely soap, £3, nealsyardremedies.com
5. Bee lovely Hand Cream, £10, Neal's Yard Remedies, as before
6. Lip moisturising stick with honey and sunflower, £6, Nuxe, marksandspencer.com
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Caitlyn Jenner car crash: Driver who died in collision sued by surviving passengers for $18.5m
- 2 Pictures show young Palestinian girl biting Israeli soldier trying to detain boy during West Bank protests
- 3 Watch the Supermoon live: How to see the brightest Moon of the year tonight
- 4 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
- 5 The 20 toughest job interview questions in the world
£18000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Sales Executive or Senior Sal...
£40000 - £55000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This industry leading company produces h...
£20000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This IT provider for the educat...