Party dresses: Short, sharp frock
Monday 19 November 2012
Filigree, feathers or fringing: there’s a party dress to suit every taste this Christmas. What happens at the office party is up to you...
Photographer: Arved Colvin-Smith at Cream Photographic
Stylist: Magda Bryk
Model: Polina Sova at Union
Make-up: Joanna Banach using YSL
Hair: Sarah Jo Palmer using L’Oreal Paris
Photography assistant: Michael Williams
Life & Style blogs
Nine out of ten male prostate cancer sufferers could be treated after 'game-changing' study
Meditation is touted as a cure for mental instability but can it actually be bad for you?
Anorexic actress Rachael Farrokh told by hospitals she is too skinny to treat
New Zealand 'the best country to work as a prostitute', says sex worker advocacy group
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
- 1 JK Rowling horrified by Harry Potter actor Matthew Lewis's raunchy photoshoot
- 2 As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
- 3 Saudi Arabia 'seeking to head United Nations Human Rights Council'
- 4 Georgia Army veteran arrested for breaking window to save dog has charges dropped
- 5 New Zealand 'the best country to work as a prostitute', says sex worker advocacy group
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Graduate UI Application Developer - ...