Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Cat Deeley's tribute to Dennis the Menace
Gemma Hayward: Loving the hair swept up off her face but all that slap isn't necessary on such a babe. Her lids look heavy and the outfit-matching lipstick just doesn't work when stripes are involved.
Hugh Montgomery: Grooming with intent: the kind that says "rumour-sphere, get thee talking about me fronting a new Simon Cowell show now!"
Gemma: She looks like a slutty Freddy Krueger. I like it!
Hugh: We avoid crop tops ourselves, but in this case, as the Mail points out, it does show off "her admirable flat stomach" – and who are we to question their appraisal of abdominal achievement?
Gemma: She's gone for quite a ladylike bag for such a sassy outfit. An oversized clutch would have made a far bigger fashion statement.
Hugh: Whether from Chanel or from a market stall next to one selling nodding British bulldogs, a leather quilted chain bag is basically infallible.
Gemma: I'm a sucker for a pointed court shoe, so in my opinion she couldn't have made a better choice.
Hugh: These are fine, but maybe she could have plumped for something rather more stompy to continue the Dennis the Menace theme.
Life & Style blogs
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Virtual reality thrusts viewers into the frontline of global events - and puts film-goers at the heart of the action
Fifty years of David Bowie's hairstyles in one animated gif
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Eight-year-old girl Camilla Lisant suggests possible cure for cancer to her scientist father
- 1 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner's 'story': 'We support him no matter what, and I think when the time is right, he'll talk'
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
£24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Communications and External Affairs As...
£29000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Application Support Analyst- (Customer Suppor...
£14500 - £15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£22000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A PPC Executive/Manager is requ...