Style Shrinks: Our experts analyse Christina Ricci's Goth cheerleader outfit
Gemma Hayward: My, hasn't she grown! With this sleek hair and glossy make-up she's actually starting to look like an adult. Is that a hint of a tan I see, too?
Hugh Montgomery: Forget Che Guevara T-shirts: truly there is no greater symbol of counterculture decline than Wednesday Addams with the hair of a Saturday.
Gemma: Most. Boring. Bag. Ever.
Hugh: And duly it hangs limply from her arm, as unloved as yesterday lunch's used Tupperware.
Gemma: Shame she's not dressing like an adult, though… Put your midriff away, love – you'll get a chill on your kidneys.
Hugh: Now this is more like it: the costume from an imaginary Goth cheerleading romcom that would have masterfully elided The Craft with Bring it On.
Gemma: At just over 5ft, Ms Ricci could do with a little help in the height department, but these are grim.
Hugh: These heels' cartoonish contours lead us to believe they may have been CGI'd in after. Which is one way to keep the legacy of Pan-Am going.
Life & Style blogs
Ice cream cones left on the freezer shelf as consumers choose tubs and luxury brands
Blood test that predicts Alzheimer's disease
Lego told off by 7-year-old girl for promoting gender stereotypes
Scientists find the origin of 'bad' fat linked to heart disease and cancer
Amputee drummer gains 'superhuman' skills with robotic arm
- 1 Oxford is the least affordable city in the UK, where houses cost 11 times local salaries
- 2 Australian man Rod Sommerville reacts to bite from deadly snake by reaching for cold beer
- 3 North Korea elections: Kim Jong-un wins 100% of the vote
- 4 David Cameron resorts to paying for Facebook fans because not enough people like him
- 5 Steve Irwin’s final words: Cameraman present at death opens up about deadly stingray attack for the first time
£12000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: Our client is a leading digital agency bu...
£40000 - £45000 per annum: Charter Selection: Global leader in its respective ...
£130 - £161 per day: Randstad Education Nottingham: Do you have a qualificatio...
£6720 - £33600 per annum: Randstad Education Nottingham: The school is much la...