Style Shrinks: Our experts analyse Fearne Cotton's rock-chick-in-her-PJs look
Gemma Hayward: The loose-fitting T-shirt/masculine overcoat combo works well and fits Fearne's rocker aesthetic.
Hugh Montgomery: The dour mid-1990s student top-half perfectly accessorises that non-plussed "uh"; given the subject's usual pathological enthusement, this is all excellent work.
Gemma: Top marks for the sunnies, though not the Bros earrings and tan handbag. A rock chick's handbag must always be black. Fact.
Hugh: And, lo, another falls victim to the season's biggest fashion squizz – John Lennon sunglasses being suitable only for making labradors look more amusing.
Gemma: Brothel creepers must be left to the young unless they happen to be from the Comme des Garçons stable. Unfair but true.
Hugh: Snakeskin and leopard print? It's as though she's been possessed by a Newbury department store and we appreciate her so much more for it.
Gemma: It would have been better had these python-print trousers been skinny, both to offset the scaled-up top half and avoid pyjama territory.
Hugh: Damn her for having the luxury of wearing snakeskin trousers to the office and not feeling like Geri at a Spice Girls reunion. (We love.)
Life & Style blogs
GTA 5 Online DLC: San Andreas Flight School update brings 16-seater jet plane and more
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
Karl Lagerfeld shoots Eurovision winner Conchita Wurst in suspenders for fashion shoot
- 1 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 2 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 3 A third of employers never check job applicants' qualifications, survey finds
- 4 James Foley beheading: Fox news presenter Megyn Kelly annoyed by Ferguson update during broadcast about murdered journalist
- 5 Paul Scholes: Manchester United need five experienced players who can turn round a desperate situation
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Junior Quant Analyst - C++, Boost...
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Service Desk Analyst- (Desktop Su...
£30000 - £50000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Junior Quant Analyst (Machine Lea...
£45000 - £55000 per annum: Harrington Starr: UNIX Application Support Analyst-...