Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Geri Halliwell's Olympic Spice tribute get-up
Gemma Hayward: Does she Wannabe the Queen? Surely that's the only explanation for this sparkly tiara. Or is it Wonder Woman she's emulating?
Hugh Montgomery: The stuff that High Wycombe hen parties are made on: all props to Geri for representing the spirit of the occasion with such concision.
Gemma: She's toned down her nickname colour, but there's thankfully still a tinge of ginge, just in case we forget which spicy flavour she is.
Hugh: We (ie Now magazine) have been exclusively told that, "Geri wanted a pared-down fresh make-up look". So damn those rascally clown artists and their blinding cheek bronzer!
Gemma: How do you top that Union Jack dress? Stick some flags on your bottom and decorate yourself with lots of jewels. That'll do the trick.
Hugh: This paltrily patriotic party dress is to 1997's flag-flier what Jessie J is to Freddie Mercury.
Gemma: Stop, right now, thank you very much. Don't slate the cowboy boots – they match her sparkly bits.
Hugh: She's going for gold-en boots? As symbolic stagecraft goes, they're hardly up there with the giant vagina from which she emerged at the Brits.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 2 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 3 David Beckham's Haig Club whisky is exactly what’s wrong with the Highlands
- 4 Queen's first tweet: Reply telling Her Majesty to 'f*** off' broadcast on BBC News
- 5 #AskNigelFarage: Twitter starts hilarious Q&A for Ukip leader
£110 - £200 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Secondary Maths Teacher for spe...
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum Excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd:...
£30000 - £35000 Per Annum Excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd:...
£35000 - £40000 Per Annum Excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd:...