Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Geri Halliwell's Olympic Spice tribute get-up
Gemma Hayward: Does she Wannabe the Queen? Surely that's the only explanation for this sparkly tiara. Or is it Wonder Woman she's emulating?
Hugh Montgomery: The stuff that High Wycombe hen parties are made on: all props to Geri for representing the spirit of the occasion with such concision.
Gemma: She's toned down her nickname colour, but there's thankfully still a tinge of ginge, just in case we forget which spicy flavour she is.
Hugh: We (ie Now magazine) have been exclusively told that, "Geri wanted a pared-down fresh make-up look". So damn those rascally clown artists and their blinding cheek bronzer!
Gemma: How do you top that Union Jack dress? Stick some flags on your bottom and decorate yourself with lots of jewels. That'll do the trick.
Hugh: This paltrily patriotic party dress is to 1997's flag-flier what Jessie J is to Freddie Mercury.
Gemma: Stop, right now, thank you very much. Don't slate the cowboy boots – they match her sparkly bits.
Hugh: She's going for gold-en boots? As symbolic stagecraft goes, they're hardly up there with the giant vagina from which she emerged at the Brits.
Life & Style blogs
Dozens of empty homes in two of Liverpool’s most deprived areas will be brought back into use thanks...
A roundup of the latest property news
Plus, do energy saving measures boost house prices?
The 10 Best Scotch Whiskies
The 10 Best new smartphones
Bollywood star, Shahrukh Khan, accused of choosing sex of baby
Uncooked curry leaves caused mass outbreak of salmonella in Newcastle, say health officials
Stripes set to be big for Dolce and Gabbana as fashion designers get 20 months in prison for tax evasion
- 1 Bankers could face jail after report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 2 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 3 Richard Nieuwenhuizen death: Six teenagers and 50-year-old father convicted of manslaughter in shocking case of referee killed over a game of football
- 4 Exclusive: Newcastle's star talent-spotter on brink as Joe Kinnear sparks walkout
- 5 Vast methane 'plumes' seen in Arctic ocean as sea ice retreats
£500 - £600 per day: Orgtel: FX Options Front Office Java / C# Developer - Ba...
£600 - £700 per day: Orgtel: Project Manager - Front Office - Regulatory IT C...
£33000 - £35000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
£21000 - £22000 per annum: Randstad Education Chelmsford: NQTs required now fo...