Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Millie Mackintosh's hippie-hop look
Gemma Hayward: That black fedora really suits her, but it doesn't mix well with the hippie necklaces and bling watch.
Hugh Montgomery: A natty fedora and some faux-ethnic jewellery? Mackintosh is obviously prepping her Glasto outfit so she can get on with the serious business of how to work the Chic/Portishead clash.
Gemma: A bit French hip-hop-loving hippie, via the King's Road. Millie has tried really hard to be fashionable here, but the effect is that she looks like she's emerged from an over-styled ad campaign.
Hugh: A stripey tee and denim hot pants is just the positive mental ensemble that we've used to get through this eternal winter, too.
Gemma: A good minimalist white satchel; shame she didn't apply the same aesthetic to the rest of her outfit. Repeat after me, Millie: less is more.
Hugh: The cute bag of an ordinary girl just hanging… Hold on a second. This is for her style blog? Is anything real? Is she actually made in Chorley?
Gemma: I love the colour of these vintage-looking pixie boots. They sit perfectly with the Breton top and chic hat – it's just a shame about the rest of it.
Hugh: These boots are from IRO and IMHO, IANAE on this one.
Simon Calder looks at communities fighting back against the poachers
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 5 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- < Previous
- Next >
£27000 - £31000 per annum + Benefits: Flight Centre Limited: Global travel com...
Negotiable: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Capita Education Resou...
£35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: C# Winfo...
£40000 - £55000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: Senior C...