Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Millie Mackintosh's hippie-hop look
Gemma Hayward: That black fedora really suits her, but it doesn't mix well with the hippie necklaces and bling watch.
Hugh Montgomery: A natty fedora and some faux-ethnic jewellery? Mackintosh is obviously prepping her Glasto outfit so she can get on with the serious business of how to work the Chic/Portishead clash.
Gemma: A bit French hip-hop-loving hippie, via the King's Road. Millie has tried really hard to be fashionable here, but the effect is that she looks like she's emerged from an over-styled ad campaign.
Hugh: A stripey tee and denim hot pants is just the positive mental ensemble that we've used to get through this eternal winter, too.
Gemma: A good minimalist white satchel; shame she didn't apply the same aesthetic to the rest of her outfit. Repeat after me, Millie: less is more.
Hugh: The cute bag of an ordinary girl just hanging… Hold on a second. This is for her style blog? Is anything real? Is she actually made in Chorley?
Gemma: I love the colour of these vintage-looking pixie boots. They sit perfectly with the Breton top and chic hat – it's just a shame about the rest of it.
Hugh: These boots are from IRO and IMHO, IANAE on this one.
Life & Style blogs
Kylie Jenner challenge: Strange lip suction device inspired by Kardashian sister goes viral
International Space Station could be fitted with huge lasers to shoot down space junk
Loch Ness Monster: Google Maps unveils Nessie Street View and homepage Doodle
Coachella Festival 2015: from Kendall Jenner to Alexa Chung, stars and festival-goers parade their boho best
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Rarest Beanie Baby bought for just £10 at car boot sale could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 2 Katie Hopkins and The Sun editor David Dinsmore reported to police for incitement to racial hatred following migrant boat column
- 3 Parma, Missouri: 80 per cent of town's police quit after first black mayor is elected
- 4 Australian student Tommy Connolly, 23, adopts his pregnant, homeless 17-year-old cousin to give her a chance at 'a better life'
- 5 Google search history can now be downloaded in its entirety, mass embarrassment expected
£35-45K (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a .NET Developer / Web ...
£12000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A national firm of chartered ce...
£20000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This successful web design/deve...
£18000 - £25000 per annum + Commission: SThree: Are you great at building rela...