Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Millie Mackintosh's hippie-hop look
Gemma Hayward: That black fedora really suits her, but it doesn't mix well with the hippie necklaces and bling watch.
Hugh Montgomery: A natty fedora and some faux-ethnic jewellery? Mackintosh is obviously prepping her Glasto outfit so she can get on with the serious business of how to work the Chic/Portishead clash.
Gemma: A bit French hip-hop-loving hippie, via the King's Road. Millie has tried really hard to be fashionable here, but the effect is that she looks like she's emerged from an over-styled ad campaign.
Hugh: A stripey tee and denim hot pants is just the positive mental ensemble that we've used to get through this eternal winter, too.
Gemma: A good minimalist white satchel; shame she didn't apply the same aesthetic to the rest of her outfit. Repeat after me, Millie: less is more.
Hugh: The cute bag of an ordinary girl just hanging… Hold on a second. This is for her style blog? Is anything real? Is she actually made in Chorley?
Gemma: I love the colour of these vintage-looking pixie boots. They sit perfectly with the Breton top and chic hat – it's just a shame about the rest of it.
Hugh: These boots are from IRO and IMHO, IANAE on this one.
Life & Style blogs
Double chins could be 'cured' without surgery or dieting using new injection
Snapchat got rid of the Best Friends feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Hershey's angers US chocolate purists by forcing company to stop importing 'yummy' Cadbury bars
Food secrets: the good, the bad...and the faeces
Pot of gold: tasting the world’s most expensive tea
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Mystery man who gave mum heart-warming note on train 'wanted to put a smile on her face'
- 3 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 4 Mafia's wall of silence broken: Victim of Cosa Nostra's extortion rackets in its Corleone heartland co-operates with authorities for the first time ever
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent answer to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: This post arises as a result of the need to...
£120 - £150 per annum: Tradewind Recruitment: I am recruiting on instruction o...
£70000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Head of Finance - Financial Controller - Fina...
£24000 - £28000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Marketing Executive - Wim...