Style Shrinks: Our experts analyse Rachel Weisz's terribly well-bred look
Gemma Hayward: Most of us can only dream of looking this gorgeous at 42. And she's against actors using Botox – acting is all about expression, don't you know?
Hugh Montgomery: She may be promoting the latest Bourne movie but how totally beyond the call of branding to take follicle inspiration from her character's action doll.
Gemma: So this is how to land yourself a Mr Bond, is it? Ms Weisz deserves another Oscar for this uplifting strapless Dior gown, which is daringly split to the thigh.
Hugh: Just the dress to assert your imperious allure when your husband's off gallivanting with some Regina or other.
Gemma: To be picky, she would have done better to either keep it simple and lose the jewels or go to the other extreme and pick a statement bag.
Hugh: This boxy clutch is so unutterably 1980s, we imagine it contains nothing but Marathon bars and business cards.
Gemma: She's taken the trend for transparent shoes and run with it. These bow-adorned Louboutins fit the bill as perfectly as Cinderella's glass slippers.
Hugh: It takes some kind of thespian to make bow-festooned heels look this intense.
Life & Style blogs
The 10 Best Scotch Whiskies
Babies cry at night to stop mothers procreating, scientists claim
Naked yoga: the bare truth - it's already big in the US, and has now landed here
The 10 Best kitchen knives
Kim Jong-ale: How did Ushers brewery of Trowbridge end up in North Korea producing Pyongyang's number one beer - and what did it take to set up a taste test back in Wiltshire?
- 1 KFC 'sorry' after lesbian couple are kicked out of Bath restaurant for 'heavy petting'
- 2 Dylan Tombides: West Ham confirm 20-year-old striker has died after battle with cancer
- 3 24 people applied for the 'world's toughest job', here are their interviews
- 4 'Sinful': Video of British Muslims dancing to Pharrell Williams's hit Happy comes under attack
- 5 PFA Player of the Year: Luis Suarez, Daniel Sturridge and Steven Gerrard all nominated as Liverpool dominate award shortlist
£150.00 per week: QA Apprenticeships: This company is a company that specializ...
£153.75 per week: QA Apprenticeships: This company is an innovative outsourcin...
£150.00 per week: QA Apprenticeships: This company has been providing on site ...
£150.00 per week: QA Apprenticeships: We've been supplying best of breed peopl...