Talking scents about babies with D&G and Burberry
Coco Chanel famously said, "A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future". Dolce & Gabbana must feel the same applies to babies, as they have just launched a fragrance for tots.
According to Stefano Gabbana, the new perfume is "designed to cuddle and pamper every little boy and girl". The unisex scent contains no alcohol and comes in stylish, monochrome packaging. But it's just the latest of a number of other kiddie scents on the market. Burberry's £35 (!) Baby Touch contains "warm floral notes of cyclamen, orange blossom, lily of the valley and jasmine", while L'Occitane's is designed for both mother and child, so they can smell the same. At least you know what to buy the baby who has everything. We're looking at you, Blue Ivy.
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Regin: Newly uncovered malicious software snooping since 2008 'was developed by a nation state'
The food fad that's starving Bolivia
Kim Kardashian recreates iconic Jean-Paul Goude naked 'Champagne Incident' photo
Henri de Toulouse Lautrec: Google celebrates 150th anniversary of French artist with Doodle
- 1 Universities aren't working us hard enough, say undergraduates
- 2 Lego letter from the 1970s still offers a powerful message to parents 40 years later
- 3 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'
£17000 - £19000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This fragrance store are lookin...
£20000 - £23000 per annum: Langley James : Desktop Support Analyst; 1st Line; ...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This fragrance store are looking for enthusias...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An exciting and rewarding role ...