Talking scents about babies with D&G and Burberry
Coco Chanel famously said, "A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future". Dolce & Gabbana must feel the same applies to babies, as they have just launched a fragrance for tots.
According to Stefano Gabbana, the new perfume is "designed to cuddle and pamper every little boy and girl". The unisex scent contains no alcohol and comes in stylish, monochrome packaging. But it's just the latest of a number of other kiddie scents on the market. Burberry's £35 (!) Baby Touch contains "warm floral notes of cyclamen, orange blossom, lily of the valley and jasmine", while L'Occitane's is designed for both mother and child, so they can smell the same. At least you know what to buy the baby who has everything. We're looking at you, Blue Ivy.
Life & Style blogs
US Airways tweet pornographic photo response to customer who complained
Naked yoga: the bare truth - it's already big in the US, and has now landed here
Heartbleed: 50m Android phones may be affected, report shows
The pain of IVF: Italian woman vows to keep the IVF babies from someone else’s eggs
Smoking cannabis could change the part of the brain dealing with motivation, according to one new study
- 1 Poveglia: 'World's most haunted island' up for auction...is anyone brave enough to buy it?
- 2 Refugee facing deportation from Sweden saved by fellow passengers refusing to let plane leave
- 3 Naked yoga: the bare truth - it's already big in the US, and has now landed here
- 4 24 people applied for the 'world's toughest job', here are their interviews
- 5 Drugs giant GlaxoSmithKline bribed doctors to boost sales, says whistleblower
£26K-30k + Bonus, Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension: Charter Selectio...
£25K-28k + Bonus, Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension: Charter Selectio...
£50000 - £65000 Per Annum potentially flexible for the right candidate: Clearw...
£38000 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Do you have experience of ...