Talking scents about babies with D&G and Burberry
Coco Chanel famously said, "A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future". Dolce & Gabbana must feel the same applies to babies, as they have just launched a fragrance for tots.
According to Stefano Gabbana, the new perfume is "designed to cuddle and pamper every little boy and girl". The unisex scent contains no alcohol and comes in stylish, monochrome packaging. But it's just the latest of a number of other kiddie scents on the market. Burberry's £35 (!) Baby Touch contains "warm floral notes of cyclamen, orange blossom, lily of the valley and jasmine", while L'Occitane's is designed for both mother and child, so they can smell the same. At least you know what to buy the baby who has everything. We're looking at you, Blue Ivy.
Life & Style blogs
Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
Fake goats’ cheese found in supermarkets
Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
Uber France apologises for sexist promotion offering men free rides with 'incredibly hot chicks' as drivers
Hate your email? Google knows: its new app promises the earth (and a manageable inbox)
- 1 This 'woman calls police to order pizza' story isn't going where you're expecting
- 2 Marijuana use by teenagers does not result in a lower IQ or worse exam results, study finds
- 3 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 4 Jimmy Carr's controversial Oscar Pistorius joke goes too far at the Q Awards
- 5 NHS staff banned from drinking tea or coffee on the job because it looks like they're not working hard enough
£300 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: SSRS Report Developer – 3 Mon...
£95 - £150 per day: Randstad Education Birmingham: Key Stage 1 teacher require...
£32000 - £39000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Ashdown Group: Generalist HR Man...
£18000 - £30000 per annum + uncapped: SThree: Do you feel like your sales role...