Talking scents about babies with D&G and Burberry
Coco Chanel famously said, "A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future". Dolce & Gabbana must feel the same applies to babies, as they have just launched a fragrance for tots.
According to Stefano Gabbana, the new perfume is "designed to cuddle and pamper every little boy and girl". The unisex scent contains no alcohol and comes in stylish, monochrome packaging. But it's just the latest of a number of other kiddie scents on the market. Burberry's £35 (!) Baby Touch contains "warm floral notes of cyclamen, orange blossom, lily of the valley and jasmine", while L'Occitane's is designed for both mother and child, so they can smell the same. At least you know what to buy the baby who has everything. We're looking at you, Blue Ivy.
educationTo mark International Women's Day, Sarah Brown on how charities have brought proper joined-up thinking to the delivery of education
Life & Style blogs
The future of sex: The first female condoms were derided, mistrusted and shunned - but will their modern counterparts catch on?
Microsoft's Cortana (the rival to Apple's Siri) leaked online
Eating too much meat and eggs is ‘just as bad as smoking’, claim scientists
'It's brusquely intimate': A bereaved daughter tackles the task of emptying her father's flat
Study suggests that 'gaydars' are real - at least for women
- 1 The future of sex: The first female condoms were derided, mistrusted and shunned - but will their modern counterparts catch on?
- 2 South African rhino finally put down after roaming Kruger park for days with horn hacked off and bullet in brain
- 3 Study suggests that 'gaydars' are real - at least for women
- 4 Man stabbed with Legend of Zelda Master Sword in serious condition
- 5 First clip of Outkast's Andre 3000 in Jimi Hendrix biopic All Is By My Side emerges
£1200 per month: Inspiring Interns: Our client is one of Europes leading mobi...
£12000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: Founded in 2008 by two Chinese tech entre...
£12000 - £18000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: Our client is a high-end niche t...
£22000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Subsidised gym membership, 25 days holiday...