Talking scents about babies with D&G and Burberry
Coco Chanel famously said, "A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future". Dolce & Gabbana must feel the same applies to babies, as they have just launched a fragrance for tots.
According to Stefano Gabbana, the new perfume is "designed to cuddle and pamper every little boy and girl". The unisex scent contains no alcohol and comes in stylish, monochrome packaging. But it's just the latest of a number of other kiddie scents on the market. Burberry's £35 (!) Baby Touch contains "warm floral notes of cyclamen, orange blossom, lily of the valley and jasmine", while L'Occitane's is designed for both mother and child, so they can smell the same. At least you know what to buy the baby who has everything. We're looking at you, Blue Ivy.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Thailand deaths: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
- 2 Scottish independence: Ireland since 1919 is a lesson for Scotland in what a Yes vote means
- 3 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
- 4 John Travolta addresses former pilot's gay romance allegations publicly for the first time
- 5 Kanye West stops concert after two fans don't stand up - doesn't realise one is in wheelchair and the other disabled
£35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior QA Engineer (Agil...
£26000 - £28000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Digital Marketing Executive (SEO, PP...
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our retail client ...
£400 - £450 Per Annum possibly more for the right candidate: Clearwater People...