The 10 Best Detox products
It's not just our insides that need a reboot after Christmas...These products promise to get our skin glowing too
Monday 02 January 2012
1. Energising Body Scrub
£13, Liz Earle, uk.lizearle.com
This is blended with energising essential oils such as patchouli and peppermint. Damask rose flower water freshens and ground olive stones remove dead skin.
2. Detoxifying Seaweed Bath
£25, Espa, espaonline.com
Rich in vitamins and minerals with added citrus oils, massage this mask over the body to stimulate the lymphatic system and detoxify stressed skin.
3. Cellutox Active Body Oil
£30.70, Elemis, timetospa.co.uk
Rub in this body oil after a hot soak. Detoxifying juniper along with lemon, sea fennel and sea buckthorn are formulated to target cellulite-affected areas.
4. Hydra Sparkling Moisturising Mask
£30, Givenchy, 932 233 824
Givenchy's concentrate of active molecules claims to promote energy and enhance luminosity. It leaves your face feeling refreshed.
5. Rebalancing Cream Shampoo
£9.50, Phyto, 020 7620 1771
Massage this re-balancing cream shampoo onto wet hair and rinse and the camomile and witch hazel will help rid locks of impurities.
6. New Beginning Skin Smoothing Scrub
£26, Ole Henriksen, Selfridges.co.uk
This exfoliator with tea tree oil and aloe vera is ideal for those who have over-indulged over Christmas.
7. Triple Oxygen Instant Energising Eye Mask
£35.80, Bliss, blissworld.co.uk
Pop a packet into the fridge five minutes before placing over tired eyes and enjoy the glow-inducing oxygen and cucumber extracts.
8. Damage Remedy Intensive Restructuring Treatment
£21.50, Aveda, aveda.co.uk
Designed to moisturise damaged hair, this weekly hair mask contains quinoa protein and other organic ingredients.
9. Botanical Night Complex
£153, Sisley, 020 7591 6380
Let this detoxifying product get to work while you enjoy some shut-eye. Rich in active plant extracts, this "cell activator" will oxygenate and rebalance skin.
10. Dark Eye Circle Fix
£15.95, Nip + Fab, boots.com
If your skin is suffering alcohol after-effects, dab this cream around the eye – tetrapeptide reduces puffiness, red algae lessens dark circles and shea butter moisturises.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 To those who can’t see the point of International Women’s Day: you are the very reason it exists
- 2 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Orgasm machine to deliver climax at the push of a button
- 5 Liam Neeson turned down James Bond role because late wife Natasha Richardson said she wouldn't marry him if he took it
£12000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: A small but growing chain of boutique hot...
£12000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: The company works with Tier 1 FTSE 100 Ba...
£45 - 60k Per Annum: Charter Selection: Highly profitable leisure brand, marke...
£30000 - £50000 per annum + Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: Residenti...