The best Christmas gifts for the sharp-dressed man
Friday 23 November 2012
Main image: skull umbrella, £185, Liberty
1. Geo cushion by Ella Doran, £69, Liberty
2. Visjax LED jacket, £99, Amazon
3. Catapult by Christopher Jarratt, £75, The Conran Shop
4. La Sardina DIY 35mm analogue camera with flash, £99.95, Lomography
5. 'Little Big Boy' boom box, £416, Culture Label
6. Snake-skin wallet by Paul Smith, £179, Matches
7. Carven flecked collar check shirt, £188, Matches
8. Balenciaga tweed and leather jacket, £1,695, Matches
9. Yellow woven belt by Tyler Tyler, £35, Liberty
10. Yellow and brown striped beanie by YMC, £55, Liberty
11. Sandqvist red Roald vintage backpack, £135, Liberty
12. Shark print T-shirt, £170, Givenchy from Mr Porter
13. Vintage sweater, £125, Lyle & Scott
14. Camper van hire, from £300 per weekend to £700 for a week in peak season, Cornwall Camper Company
15. 'Game of Thrones', £24.99, Play
16. Set of three notepads, £15, The Shop Floor Project
17. Woolly house shoes, £125, Hobes
18. Longsies, £45, Bjorn Borg
Diving in at the deep end is no excuse for shirking the style stakes
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 2 Japanese plant experts produce 10,000 lettuce heads a day in LED-lit indoor farm
- 3 War is war: Why I stand with Israel
- 4 L'Oreal cuts ties with Belgium supporter Axelle Despiegelaere after hunting trip photographs
- 5 The true Gaza back-story that the Israelis aren’t telling this week
£70000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Information Security Manager (ISO 27001, A...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Developer (...
£60000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Integration...
£75000 - £85000 per annum + ex bens: Deerfoot IT Resources Limited: Biztalk Te...