The icing on the cake: All-new accessories
Make a bold statement with all-new accessories. Gemma Hayward guides you through everything from fine leather jelly bags to jewel-encrusted shower shoes
Monday 16 January 2012
The devil is in the detail
Gingham headscarves and printed frames lend a retro appeal to the spring wardrobe; woven belts provide a waisted silhouette.
It's all in the bag
Leather jelly bags and oversized granny purses provide a witty twist, or why not carry a more minimal envelope?
Hand me the jewels
Jewellery is increasingly ornate – both delicate and dramatic. Pile on necklaces, bangles and more.
If the shoe fits
Flames, fishnet and flats are all fashionable. Anything goes so long as it's extreme.
Life & Style blogs
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Fifty years of David Bowie's hairstyles in one animated gif
Virtual reality thrusts viewers into the frontline of global events - and puts film-goers at the heart of the action
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Doctors in the dock: Scandal of GPs who get cash from healthcare firms for patient referrals
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 3 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 4 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 5 Isis publicly behead man in Syrian town square for 'insulting Allah' as he screams for help
£28000 - £32000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Creative Marketing Executive (Stand...
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: Our exclusive client in St Albans Hertfords...
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: Key Stage 2 Teachers needed in Hertfordshir...
£55000 - £58000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A truly exciting opportunity has ari...