The icing on the cake: All-new accessories
Make a bold statement with all-new accessories. Gemma Hayward guides you through everything from fine leather jelly bags to jewel-encrusted shower shoes
Monday 16 January 2012
The devil is in the detail
Gingham headscarves and printed frames lend a retro appeal to the spring wardrobe; woven belts provide a waisted silhouette.
It's all in the bag
Leather jelly bags and oversized granny purses provide a witty twist, or why not carry a more minimal envelope?
Hand me the jewels
Jewellery is increasingly ornate – both delicate and dramatic. Pile on necklaces, bangles and more.
If the shoe fits
Flames, fishnet and flats are all fashionable. Anything goes so long as it's extreme.
Life & Style blogs
Alexander McQueen at auction: What makes a really great piece of fashion?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
No female ejaculation, please, we’re British: a history of porn and censorship
Stressed nurses are 'forced to choose between health of patients and their own'
Pornhub: Kim Kardashian's sex tape is the most-watched porn video of all-time
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This company offers London's best photo booth ...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Domestic Gas Service Engineers ...
£50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an incredible opportunity for a ...
£16000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Sales Administrator is requir...