The icing on the cake: All-new accessories
Make a bold statement with all-new accessories. Gemma Hayward guides you through everything from fine leather jelly bags to jewel-encrusted shower shoes
Monday 16 January 2012
The devil is in the detail
Gingham headscarves and printed frames lend a retro appeal to the spring wardrobe; woven belts provide a waisted silhouette.
It's all in the bag
Leather jelly bags and oversized granny purses provide a witty twist, or why not carry a more minimal envelope?
Hand me the jewels
Jewellery is increasingly ornate – both delicate and dramatic. Pile on necklaces, bangles and more.
If the shoe fits
Flames, fishnet and flats are all fashionable. Anything goes so long as it's extreme.
Life & Style blogs
DNA hope on schizophrenia: Research breakthrough points at over 100 genes
Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
UK pirates will get four warning letters a year
Apple has installed security backdoors on 600m iPhones and iPads, claims security researcher
Man takes most pointless Uber cab ride of all time
- 1 UK pirates will get four warning letters a year
- 2 Apple has installed security backdoors on 600m iPhones and iPads, claims security researcher
- 3 Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Pro-Russian rebel 'admits to shooting down plane'
- 4 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 5 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
Competitive: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: Scheme Manager (BREEAM)...
Flexible, depending on experience: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: T...
£850 - £950 per day: Orgtel: Programme Director - Conduct Risk - Banking - £85...
£100 - £110 per day: Orgtel: Project Coordinator/Order Entry Hampshire