The icing on the cake: All-new accessories
Make a bold statement with all-new accessories. Gemma Hayward guides you through everything from fine leather jelly bags to jewel-encrusted shower shoes
Monday 16 January 2012
The devil is in the detail
Gingham headscarves and printed frames lend a retro appeal to the spring wardrobe; woven belts provide a waisted silhouette.
It's all in the bag
Leather jelly bags and oversized granny purses provide a witty twist, or why not carry a more minimal envelope?
Hand me the jewels
Jewellery is increasingly ornate – both delicate and dramatic. Pile on necklaces, bangles and more.
If the shoe fits
Flames, fishnet and flats are all fashionable. Anything goes so long as it's extreme.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 James Foley 'beheaded': Isis video shows militant with British accent 'execute US journalist' – and warns Obama of more to come
- 2 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns aged 27
- 3 Cilla Black defends Cliff Richard: 'I am positive that the allegations are without foundation'
- 4 Nicki Minaj finally releases predictable 'Anaconda' video
- 5 James Foley 'beheading': Met police warn public watching murder video could be criminal offence
£45000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Quantitative Analyst (Financial Services, ...
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: Application Support Engineer (C++, .NET, VB, Per...
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Software Developer (Client-Side, SQL, VB...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Developer (...