Tracey Emin performs a spectacular hat-trick
Sunday 10 March 2013
There used to be a habit, among ladies who didn’t wear hats very often, of putting the said number too far back on their heads. Wedding parties could be recognised by the number of coloured acrylic wide brims teetering backwards.
Now, hats have crept forward and you’re more likely to see women walking around with hats that look more like miners’ helmets, or even visors (remember Victoria Beckham and Tara P-T at the royal wedding?). If it prevents them from seeing where they’re going, we’re not fans, but when they look as fabulous at Tracey Emin did at the end of last week – picking up her CBE from Buckingham Palace – then bring it on.
Mind you, is that fur we see? If so, the creature it was created from certainly won’t be a fan of the look. Not pictured, the amazingly chic Vivienne Westwood skirt suit that went with it. She looks like a princess formerly known as artist. In fact, let’s start calling her Tracey Ermine…
West Ham have announced that Sam Allardyce will not continue as their manager.
Life & Style blogs
Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time: 10 worst gadgets of recent times
The secret to a great sex life revealed: Two cups of coffee a day
New Zealand 'the best country to work as a prostitute', says sex worker advocacy group
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Facebook status updates indicates whether a user is narcissistic or neurotic, research finds
- 1 New Zealand 'the best country to work as a prostitute', says sex worker advocacy group
- 2 Purity balls: Girls in the US making virginity pledges as fathers vow to 'protect purity'
- 3 Mother 'will allow son's circumcision in return for release from prison'
- 4 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 5 Female Muay Thai champion hustles coaches to give them a beating
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...