Trending: This must be the lace – style's net best thing
The Paris couture shows may not be the stuff of our rather pedestrian existences but luckily there's one easy beauty trend to take away from them: face lace. That's right, lace on the face.
A simple, try-at-home way to get the atelier look, as seen at Christian Dior, Giambattista Valli and Jean Paul Gaultier, is simply to swathe your phizz in gauzy, feminine netting, of the type you might be more likely to see floating in an elegant spray from a hat belonging to the Queen. It's the last word in chic, and it might just be the final nail in the coffin for the dreaded fascinator too.
Life & Style blogs
When did the Eiffel Tower open to the public? Six things you didn't know about iconic structure
Google Maps Pacman: company offers chance to play arcade classic on streets around the world
Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
American Apparel gets another ad banned by advertising watchdog for sexualising children
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 3 Martha Stewart accuses Snoop Dogg of 'smoking for four hours' during Justin Bieber Roast
- 4 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 5 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: You will also work alongside their seasoned sa...
£15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you looking for your first step into...
£25000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This innovative company working...
£12500 - £36000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This established Wakefield Deal...