Trending: This must be the lace – style's net best thing
The Paris couture shows may not be the stuff of our rather pedestrian existences but luckily there's one easy beauty trend to take away from them: face lace. That's right, lace on the face.
A simple, try-at-home way to get the atelier look, as seen at Christian Dior, Giambattista Valli and Jean Paul Gaultier, is simply to swathe your phizz in gauzy, feminine netting, of the type you might be more likely to see floating in an elegant spray from a hat belonging to the Queen. It's the last word in chic, and it might just be the final nail in the coffin for the dreaded fascinator too.
Life & Style blogs
Titanfall lands with a boom on Xbox One, but will it save Microsoft's console?
Tomnod: How to join the virtual search party scanning satellite imagery for missing flight MH370
Tim Berners-Lee on creating the web: 'I never expected all these cats'
Gauthier Soho has ranted against 'food blaggers' - so can we really trust online reviews?
Whaling: Vine's latest trend sees users bending over backwards to get noticed
- 1 Tony Benn meets Ali G: Watch Labour veteran burn Sacha Baron Cohen
- 2 Women do experience two different types of orgasm, study reveals
- 3 Tony Benn dead: Veteran Labour politician passes away at 88
- 4 Istanbul protesters take 'Ellen selfie' from the back of a police van
- 5 Gauthier Soho has ranted against 'food blaggers' - so can we really trust online reviews?
£50000 - £60000 per annum: Charter Selection: This well respected and exciting...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Charter Selection: This exciting company and market...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + EXCELLENT SALARY: Austen Lloyd: Senior Private Cli...
£25,000 to £35,000: IT Connections Ltd: Signal Processing Engineer / Acoustics...