First look: Kate Bosworth for Vanessa Bruno
Friday 19 August 2011
The actress, who is more prominently known for her on-trend sartorial choices than her movie roles, is starring in the French designer's fall/winter campaign video.
Bruno was clearly inspired by Nordic landscapes for this collection, with the blond and frail Bosworth - who earlier this year featured in a fashion campaign to promote the American cotton industry - making for a perfect match in this etheral clip.
Watch the video at http://youtu.be/PDHxKp5Dh4w.
Life & Style blogs
Scientists develop blood test to detect Alzheimer's disease
Max power: Nine ways to make your everyday meals more flavourful
Amputee drummer gains 'superhuman' skills with robotic arm
Stevia wonder: The plant that's a super sugar alternative – and free from calories and carbs
International Women's Day 2014: Google makes 80 second video of inspirational women from across the world for animated Doodle
- 1 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 2 Australian man Rod Sommerville reacts to bite from deadly snake by reaching for cold beer
- 3 Singapore sting: Sky-high prices are pushing locals to the edge of affordability
- 4 Russia has made 'big miscalculation' over Ukraine warns Hague
- 5 Swarm of killer bees sting woman 1,000 times
£12000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: A small but growing chain of boutique hot...
£12000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: The company works with Tier 1 FTSE 100 Ba...
£45 - 60k Per Annum: Charter Selection: Highly profitable leisure brand, marke...
£30000 - £50000 per annum + Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: Residenti...