First look: Kate Bosworth for Vanessa Bruno
Friday 19 August 2011
The actress, who is more prominently known for her on-trend sartorial choices than her movie roles, is starring in the French designer's fall/winter campaign video.
Bruno was clearly inspired by Nordic landscapes for this collection, with the blond and frail Bosworth - who earlier this year featured in a fashion campaign to promote the American cotton industry - making for a perfect match in this etheral clip.
Watch the video at http://youtu.be/PDHxKp5Dh4w.
Life & Style blogs
Dating site hack reveals sexual secrets of 4 million users
Anorexic actress Rachael Farrokh told by hospitals she is too skinny to treat
Meditation is touted as a cure for mental instability but can it actually be bad for you?
New Zealand 'the best country to work as a prostitute', says sex worker advocacy group
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
- 1 JK Rowling horrified by Harry Potter actor Matthew Lewis's raunchy photoshoot
- 2 As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
- 3 The ten most unequal developed countries in the world
- 4 Saudi Arabia 'seeking to head United Nations Human Rights Council'
- 5 New Zealand 'the best country to work as a prostitute', says sex worker advocacy group
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...