Kate Moss lends pout to lipstick campaign
Friday 04 February 2011
There's been a lot of talk about British top model Kate Moss this week, first because of her new haircut (the comeback of the "
Rachel"?), then because of her likely
engagement to rocker Jamie Hince (you've got some competition, Kate Middleton) - and now, it's been confirmed that Moss is the new face of Dior's lipstick line Addict.
The news confirms rumors that had been swirling around since she publicly applied Dior lipstick last year. The model has already represented the luxury house's clothes and accessories, and has also featured in countless other beauty campaigns, including for Rimmel London, Chanel, and YSL.
You can watch a teaser of the campaign at http://etoilerouge.fr/DIOR/teaser2.html.
Life & Style blogs
Airline food across the classes: Ever wondered what the other half are eating?
Coachella Festival 2015: from Kendall Jenner to Alexa Chung, stars and festival-goers parade their boho best
The onesie is so last year... meet the Sleepwalker
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 1 BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 2 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 3 US? China? India? The 10 biggest economies in 2030 will be...
- 4 'I wish my teacher knew...': Young students share their 'heartbreaking' worries in notes
- 5 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Front-End UI Application ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Domestic Service Only Engineers are requ...
£23600 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Employability Service withi...