Kate Moss lends pout to lipstick campaign
Friday 04 February 2011
There's been a lot of talk about British top model Kate Moss this week, first because of her new haircut (the comeback of the "
Rachel"?), then because of her likely
engagement to rocker Jamie Hince (you've got some competition, Kate Middleton) - and now, it's been confirmed that Moss is the new face of Dior's lipstick line Addict.
The news confirms rumors that had been swirling around since she publicly applied Dior lipstick last year. The model has already represented the luxury house's clothes and accessories, and has also featured in countless other beauty campaigns, including for Rimmel London, Chanel, and YSL.
You can watch a teaser of the campaign at http://etoilerouge.fr/DIOR/teaser2.html.
Life & Style blogs
Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
Is Apple's iCloud safe after leak of Jennifer Lawrence and other celebrities' nude photos?
Reader dilemma: My wife only wants to have sex when she's drunk
Three quarters of the Ikea catalogue is CGI
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
- 1 Al Pacino on suffering from depression: 'It can last and it's terrifying'
- 2 Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
- 3 Saudis risk new Muslim division with proposal to move Mohamed’s tomb
- 4 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 5 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
£40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: SQL Impl...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: SQL Technical ...
£85000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Head of IT (Windows, Server, VMware, SAN, ...
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Lead C# Develo...