Kate Winslet launches makeup range with Lancôme
Thursday 18 August 2011
Following her modeling gigs for the beauty brand's L'Absolu Rouge lipstick and Trésor fragrance, the Hollywood actress is putting her relationship with Lancôme to a charitable use.
In aid of her charity, the Golden Hat Foundation, which helps improve the lives of autistic children, Winslet is readying a small collection - including L'Absolu Rouge, Mini Le Vernis Nail Polish, and a makeup palette - for a holiday season launch.
Lancôme has said it will be donating at least 150,000 euros from the collection's sales to The Golden Hat Foundation, whose logo will be embossed in gold onto the products and packaging.
In related news, Winslet announced this week that she had set up the British Anti-Cosmetic Surgery League along with personal friends and fellow actresses Emma Thompson and Rachel Weisz to support natural beauty in Hollywood.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 'Natural' energy drink banned for containing erectile dysfunction drug
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 Dylan Tombides: West Ham confirm 20-year-old striker has died after battle with cancer
- 4 Loch Ness Monster found on Apple Maps?
- 5 Angus Steakhouse: How does tourist staple continue to thrive in today's gourmet market?
£150.00 per week: QA Apprenticeships: This company is a company that specializ...
£153.75 per week: QA Apprenticeships: This company is an innovative outsourcin...
£150.00 per week: QA Apprenticeships: This company has been providing on site ...
£150.00 per week: QA Apprenticeships: We've been supplying best of breed peopl...