Kate Winslet launches makeup range with Lancôme
Thursday 18 August 2011
Following her modeling gigs for the beauty brand's L'Absolu Rouge lipstick and Trésor fragrance, the Hollywood actress is putting her relationship with Lancôme to a charitable use.
In aid of her charity, the Golden Hat Foundation, which helps improve the lives of autistic children, Winslet is readying a small collection - including L'Absolu Rouge, Mini Le Vernis Nail Polish, and a makeup palette - for a holiday season launch.
Lancôme has said it will be donating at least 150,000 euros from the collection's sales to The Golden Hat Foundation, whose logo will be embossed in gold onto the products and packaging.
In related news, Winslet announced this week that she had set up the British Anti-Cosmetic Surgery League along with personal friends and fellow actresses Emma Thompson and Rachel Weisz to support natural beauty in Hollywood.
Life & Style blogs
The Evil Within preview: a survival horror fan’s best worst nightmare
36-year-old skeleton of dead baby found inside Indian woman
Porn film production 'must stop in Los Angeles' after actor tests positive for HIV
The 3D-printed key that can unlock anything
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
- 1 Unseen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory chapter deemed 'too subversive' released
- 2 Ebola virus: It's ripped through towns – now the deadliest ever outbreak of the virus is heading for Africa's teeming cities
- 3 Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
- 4 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 5 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
- < Previous
- Next >
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: Progressive Recruitment are cu...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: Real Staffing are currently lo...
£90 - £120 per annum: Randstad Education Hull: Key Stage 2 Supply Teacher requ...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: Computer Futures (an SThree br...