Kate Winslet launches makeup range with Lancôme
Thursday 18 August 2011
Following her modeling gigs for the beauty brand's L'Absolu Rouge lipstick and Trésor fragrance, the Hollywood actress is putting her relationship with Lancôme to a charitable use.
In aid of her charity, the Golden Hat Foundation, which helps improve the lives of autistic children, Winslet is readying a small collection - including L'Absolu Rouge, Mini Le Vernis Nail Polish, and a makeup palette - for a holiday season launch.
Lancôme has said it will be donating at least 150,000 euros from the collection's sales to The Golden Hat Foundation, whose logo will be embossed in gold onto the products and packaging.
In related news, Winslet announced this week that she had set up the British Anti-Cosmetic Surgery League along with personal friends and fellow actresses Emma Thompson and Rachel Weisz to support natural beauty in Hollywood.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Tidal launch: The most pretentious lines from Alicia Keys' valedictory speech
- 2 Britain First 'acting like Ukip henchmen' by invading meeting of activists in revenge for pub protest against Nigel Farage
- 3 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 4 Tidal: Jay Z's Spotify rival streaming service criticised for making wealthy artists even richer
- 5 Brixton squat flats now costing up to £3k per month show how out of control rent is in London
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This leading supplier of compliance software a...
£24000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Associate System Engineer r...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: An Executive Assistant is required to join a l...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: A highly successful, glo...