New e-store for all Armani collections launches
Tuesday 09 August 2011
Less than a month after announcing its partnership with Italian designers Dolce & Gabbana, e-tailer Yoox has said it is readying an online destination to shop all of Armani's ranges under one virtual roof.
According to a statement, the newly launched Armani.com will be "the biggest online store Yoox will operate," carrying Giorgio Armani, Armani Collezioni, Armani Jr., Armani Jeans and EA7as well as Emporio Armani.
The deal between the two companies has been signed to last through August 2016.
A month of fashion e-commerce news has seen new launches by Salvatore Ferragamo, Stella McCartney, Balenciaga, and Jean Paul Gaultier.
Life & Style blogs
Not brushing your teeth can lead to dementia and heart disease
Charlie Charlie Challenge: everyone on the internet thinks it’s a marketing stunt, but it probably isn’t
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Spanish restaurant El Celler de Can Roca reclaims top spot to be named world's best restaurant
Windows 10: apps and features killed off as Microsoft reveals limits of new operating system
- 1 Caitlyn Jenner's mother Ester thought her daughter, formerly known as Bruce Jenner, had transitioned for money
- 2 Charles Kennedy 1959-2015: A gifted, compassionate politician whose career was cut short by the 'demon drink' - latest news
- 3 Alton Towers crash: Four teenagers seriously injured and 16 guests trapped as Smiler ride carriages collide
- 4 Gay teenager 'forced to have sex with his own mother' to 'cure' his homosexuality, campaigners in India say
- 5 Ann Summers survey reveals the UK's favourite sex position
£18000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Sales Executive is required t...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you inspired to bring new a...
£14000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£15000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company are a world leadin...