New e-store for all Armani collections launches
Tuesday 09 August 2011
Less than a month after announcing its partnership with Italian designers Dolce & Gabbana, e-tailer Yoox has said it is readying an online destination to shop all of Armani's ranges under one virtual roof.
According to a statement, the newly launched Armani.com will be "the biggest online store Yoox will operate," carrying Giorgio Armani, Armani Collezioni, Armani Jr., Armani Jeans and EA7as well as Emporio Armani.
The deal between the two companies has been signed to last through August 2016.
A month of fashion e-commerce news has seen new launches by Salvatore Ferragamo, Stella McCartney, Balenciaga, and Jean Paul Gaultier.
Life & Style blogs
This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
Tinder Plus: premium service launches, charging much more for those over 28
My life as a Jew in wartime Berlin: How I outwitted the Gestapo
Drinking three to five cups of a coffee a day could reduce risk of heart attacks, study finds
- 1 Bill Clinton portrait features Monica Lewinsky reference, artist admits
- 2 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 3 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 Average penis size revealed: Scientists attempt to find what is 'normal' to reassure concerned men
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Have you got a proven track rec...
£15000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a great opportunity for...
£38000 - £48000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This B2B content marketing agen...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: An outstanding new...