New e-store for all Armani collections launches
Tuesday 09 August 2011
Less than a month after announcing its partnership with Italian designers Dolce & Gabbana, e-tailer Yoox has said it is readying an online destination to shop all of Armani's ranges under one virtual roof.
According to a statement, the newly launched Armani.com will be "the biggest online store Yoox will operate," carrying Giorgio Armani, Armani Collezioni, Armani Jr., Armani Jeans and EA7as well as Emporio Armani.
The deal between the two companies has been signed to last through August 2016.
A month of fashion e-commerce news has seen new launches by Salvatore Ferragamo, Stella McCartney, Balenciaga, and Jean Paul Gaultier.
Life & Style blogs
Revenge porn: Why do campaigners want it to be criminalised?
Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
The Fappening: After the third wave of leaked celebrity photos, why can't we stop it?
iOS 8: how to free up memory on your iPhone or iPad to install the update
The truth about student sex workers: it's far from Belle Du Jour
- 1 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 2 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 3 The Simpsons death: Creator Al Jean would 'kill himself' before character like Homer or Lisa
- 4 British man raped while urinating in bushes at Oktoberfest beer festival in Germany
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- < Previous
- Next >
£18000 per annum: Ashdown Group: An established and growing IT Consultancy fir...
£24000 per annum: Ashdown Group: An established and growing IT Consultancy fir...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + pension, healthcare,25 days: Ashdown Group: An est...
£100 - £110 per day: Randstad Education Group: Science Supply Teacher position...