Comme des Garcons team up with The Beatles
Wednesday 25 November 2009
Comme des Garcons has teamed up with Apple Corps, the music label formed by The Beatles, to produce a range of bags and clothing.
The collection, designed by Rei Kawakubo, features the distinguishable apple symbol made famous by the music label which controls The Beatles back-catalogue.
The range consists of bags, shirts and t-shirts and as well as apples, included in the designs are the polka dots synonymous with Comme de Garcons.
No real leather is used anywhere in the collection to come in line with the policies of Apple Corps.
A preview is scheduled to take place at Dover Street Market on Friday with a limited number of items available before the worldwide launch next spring.
Life & Style blogs
Ebola outbreak: Virus to kill 67,000 in Monrovia by December, claims academic study
Ebola: NYC doctor Craig Spencer tests positive for disease after returning from west Africa
Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
What do the text messages between you and your partner reveal about your relationship?
Controversy over Queen Elizabeth II's 'first tweet'
- 1 This 'woman calls police to order pizza' story isn't going where you're expecting
- 2 Axe wielding man shot dead after attacking four New York policemen on busy street
- 3 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 4 Jimmy Carr's Oscar Pistorius joke goes a bit too far at the Q Awards
- 5 Ottawa shootings: Bruce MacKinnon's cartoon is the perfect tribute to soldier Nathan Cirillo
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum Excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd:...
£30000 - £35000 Per Annum Excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd:...
£35000 - £40000 Per Annum Excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd:...
£47,334 - £59,058 per annum: Coventry University: The Centre for Agroecology, ...