Comme des Garcons team up with The Beatles
Wednesday 25 November 2009
Comme des Garcons has teamed up with Apple Corps, the music label formed by The Beatles, to produce a range of bags and clothing.
The collection, designed by Rei Kawakubo, features the distinguishable apple symbol made famous by the music label which controls The Beatles back-catalogue.
The range consists of bags, shirts and t-shirts and as well as apples, included in the designs are the polka dots synonymous with Comme de Garcons.
No real leather is used anywhere in the collection to come in line with the policies of Apple Corps.
A preview is scheduled to take place at Dover Street Market on Friday with a limited number of items available before the worldwide launch next spring.
Life & Style blogs
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
iPhone 6s photos leak shows new phone will be thicker than iPhone 6, could make cases defunct
Women really are more attracted to men who make them laugh, study finds
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
- 1 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 2 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 3 Bob Geldof offers to take four refugee families into his home 'immediately' as he condemns humanitarian crisis as a ‘f**king disgrace'
- 4 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
- 5 Bryan Cranston speaks candidly about wealth
£37040 - £43600 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The UK's export credit agency a...
£25000 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides a compreh...
£16800 - £19500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Would you like to join an organ...
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: In the last five years this com...