Comme des Garcons team up with The Beatles
Wednesday 25 November 2009
Comme des Garcons has teamed up with Apple Corps, the music label formed by The Beatles, to produce a range of bags and clothing.
The collection, designed by Rei Kawakubo, features the distinguishable apple symbol made famous by the music label which controls The Beatles back-catalogue.
The range consists of bags, shirts and t-shirts and as well as apples, included in the designs are the polka dots synonymous with Comme de Garcons.
No real leather is used anywhere in the collection to come in line with the policies of Apple Corps.
A preview is scheduled to take place at Dover Street Market on Friday with a limited number of items available before the worldwide launch next spring.
Life & Style blogs
‘I had to terminate my pregnancies because I was carrying girls’ - the story of a woman forced into gender-selective abortions
Titanfall lands with a boom on Xbox One, but will it save Microsoft's console?
Tomnod: How to join the virtual search party scanning satellite imagery for missing flight MH370
GIF inventor Steve Wilhite says it should be pronounced 'jif'
'Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 plane found in Bermuda Triangle!' Facebook links are profiting hackers
- 1 Is your name now 'banned' in Saudi Arabia?
- 2 Best films on Netflix: 32 movies that will put an end to your scrolling
- 3 Istanbul protesters take 'Ellen selfie' from the back of a police van
- 4 Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Jet ‘hijacking’ began soon after take-off
- 5 Lady Gaga has struggled with eating disorders in the past, so it's indefensible that she's glamourising bulimia in her SXSW set
£50000 - £60000 per annum: Charter Selection: This well respected and exciting...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Charter Selection: This exciting company and market...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + EXCELLENT SALARY: Austen Lloyd: Senior Private Cli...
£25,000 to £35,000: IT Connections Ltd: Signal Processing Engineer / Acoustics...