McQueen is honoured
Tuesday 07 December 2010
The British Fashion Council will honour the career of Alexander McQueen tonight. The celebrated British designer, who died in February, will receive a posthumous award for Outstanding Achievement in Fashion Design at this year's British Fashion Awards at the Savoy Theatre in London. McQueen won British Designer of the Year Award four times.
Life & Style blogs
Android One handsets launch in India: £65 apiece with cricket scores baked in
Students in the south east of England gain the most weight in their first year
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
Bulletproof Coffee: is adding butter to your coffee a good way to start the day?
Vogue under fire for 'Big Booty' article
- 1 Scottish independence: Ireland since 1919 is a lesson for Scotland in what a Yes vote means
- 2 Thailand deaths: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
- 3 Vogue under fire for 'Big Booty' article
- 4 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
- 5 Kanye West stops concert after two fans don't stand up - doesn't realise one is in wheelchair and the other disabled
£100 - £120 per day: Randstad Education Hull: Randstad Education are currently...
£90 - £120 per day: Randstad Education Hull: Randstad Education is urgently re...
£120 - £162 per day: Randstad Education Hull: SECONDARY SUPPLY TEACHERS NEEDED...
£6720 - £38400 per annum: Randstad Education Nottingham: Can you teach Food Te...