Sephora to introduce in-store nail bars
Tuesday 19 July 2011
The beauty retailer has announced the opening of its first in-store nail bars starting with US locations later this month.
By the end of July, two stores, the ones at 5 Times Square in New York and on Powell Street in San Francisco, will receive Sephora Nail Studio Art + Lacquer Services in collaboration with XpresSpa, whose beauty bars can be found at many airports. More stores are to follow by the end of the year.
Brands including Sephora by OPI, Dior, Nars, Nails Inc. London, Perfect Formula, and Sephora Collection will be part of the venture.
Other retailers including Topshop and hip department stores such as Printemps in Paris have long been offering their own in-store manicures.
Life & Style blogs
Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
Manuel Noriega fails in bid to sue Call of Duty makers for using his likeness in video game
Sex with more than 20 women 'reduces risk of prostate cancer'
Six months on bail – for being sent spoof video of a ‘tiger’ having sex, that was really a man in a tiger suit
Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey pulled from shelves over anti-freeze ingredient propylene glycol
- 1 2015 General Election: Green party will not appear in TV debate alongside Ukip – says BBC
- 2 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 3 Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
- 4 North Korean officials 'publicly executed for watching South Korean soap operas'
- 5 Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
£18000 - £20400 per annum + Accommodation, Flights, Medical Cover: Randstad Ed...
£45 - £55 per day: Randstad Education Preston: We are looking for an experienc...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Cambridge: Primary Teachers needed in King's Ly...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Cambridge: Primary Teacher needed in the Ely ar...