Sephora to introduce in-store nail bars
Tuesday 19 July 2011
The beauty retailer has announced the opening of its first in-store nail bars starting with US locations later this month.
By the end of July, two stores, the ones at 5 Times Square in New York and on Powell Street in San Francisco, will receive Sephora Nail Studio Art + Lacquer Services in collaboration with XpresSpa, whose beauty bars can be found at many airports. More stores are to follow by the end of the year.
Brands including Sephora by OPI, Dior, Nars, Nails Inc. London, Perfect Formula, and Sephora Collection will be part of the venture.
Other retailers including Topshop and hip department stores such as Printemps in Paris have long been offering their own in-store manicures.
Life & Style blogs
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Eight-year-old girl Camilla Lisant suggests possible cure for cancer to her scientist father
Lack of medically trained staff leaves NHS 111 phone service struggling to cope, insider claims
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 The awkward moment Sarah Palin raised $25,000 for Hillary Clinton's election campaign
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope
£40000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A reputable organisation within the leisure i...
£90 - £140 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: I am currently working in partnersh...
£96000 - £200000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Looking for a better earning p...
£32000 - £36000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A rapidly expanding company in ...