Sephora to introduce in-store nail bars
Tuesday 19 July 2011
The beauty retailer has announced the opening of its first in-store nail bars starting with US locations later this month.
By the end of July, two stores, the ones at 5 Times Square in New York and on Powell Street in San Francisco, will receive Sephora Nail Studio Art + Lacquer Services in collaboration with XpresSpa, whose beauty bars can be found at many airports. More stores are to follow by the end of the year.
Brands including Sephora by OPI, Dior, Nars, Nails Inc. London, Perfect Formula, and Sephora Collection will be part of the venture.
Other retailers including Topshop and hip department stores such as Printemps in Paris have long been offering their own in-store manicures.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
- 2 Perez Hilton apologises for Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
- 5 Jennifer Lawrence 'naked sex video' will be leaked threatens 4Chan celebrity photo hacker
£40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: SQL Impl...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: SQL Technical ...
£85000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Head of IT (Windows, Server, VMware, SAN, ...
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Lead C# Develo...