Sephora to introduce in-store nail bars
Tuesday 19 July 2011
The beauty retailer has announced the opening of its first in-store nail bars starting with US locations later this month.
By the end of July, two stores, the ones at 5 Times Square in New York and on Powell Street in San Francisco, will receive Sephora Nail Studio Art + Lacquer Services in collaboration with XpresSpa, whose beauty bars can be found at many airports. More stores are to follow by the end of the year.
Brands including Sephora by OPI, Dior, Nars, Nails Inc. London, Perfect Formula, and Sephora Collection will be part of the venture.
Other retailers including Topshop and hip department stores such as Printemps in Paris have long been offering their own in-store manicures.
Life & Style blogs
The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
How Stephen Hawking is still alive, defying ALS and the worst expectations
Majority of UK women don't bathe or take a shower daily
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 1 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 2 Man to be beheaded in Saudi Arabia after ripping up a Koran and hitting it with his shoe
- 3 Husband and wife die holding hands within hours of each other after 67 years of marriage
- 4 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 5 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
£9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This role is based within a small family run ...
£28000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Design and marketing agenc...
£46000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This property investment firm are lookin...
£18000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company specialises provid...