Watch: Beyoncé's lipstick commercial
Thursday 15 July 2010
R'n'B diva Beyoncé Knowles follows up on the racy commercial for her Heat fragrance with this latest filmed ad for L'Oréal's long-lasting lipstick compacts.
The brand's so-called Infallible Never Fail Lipcolour Compacts, which come in 24 different shades, promise to stay on for 16 hours, thanks to a top coat of collagen and Vitamin E to seal in the color.
Beyoncé is upping her beauty ante - in addition to her fashion empire, House of Dereon - with her L'Oréal and Coty contracts but also with her own school, the Beyoncé Cosmetology Center, which she set up in New York in March.
Watch the commercial at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNet0jEtNfk.
Life & Style blogs
Looking past the search results: Google 2.0 will 'build airports and cities' says report
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
Anti-depressants can change how the brain works in just hours
iPhone 'Wave': iOS 8 hoax claims you can charge your iPhone in the microwave - you can't
The 'Angelina Jolie effect': Her mastectomy revelation doubled NHS breast cancer testing referrals
- 1 Mario Balotelli: Staff at arson-hit Manchester Dogs' Home convinced Liverpool striker is behind five-figure donation
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster
£75 - £90 per day + negotiable: Randstad Education Group: Are you a cover supe...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Marketing Manager (CIM, B2B, MS Offi...
£22000 - £25000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A highly successful organisation wit...
£1 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Job Purpose To work closely with the he...