Watch: Beyoncé's lipstick commercial
Thursday 15 July 2010
R'n'B diva Beyoncé Knowles follows up on the racy commercial for her Heat fragrance with this latest filmed ad for L'Oréal's long-lasting lipstick compacts.
The brand's so-called Infallible Never Fail Lipcolour Compacts, which come in 24 different shades, promise to stay on for 16 hours, thanks to a top coat of collagen and Vitamin E to seal in the color.
Beyoncé is upping her beauty ante - in addition to her fashion empire, House of Dereon - with her L'Oréal and Coty contracts but also with her own school, the Beyoncé Cosmetology Center, which she set up in New York in March.
Watch the commercial at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNet0jEtNfk.
Life & Style blogs
What is Lyme disease, what are the symptoms and is treatment readily available?
iPhone 7 (or iPhone 6S) leaked pictures show similarities to older model — but Apple is fixing the biggest issue of all
'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 iPhone 7 (or iPhone 6S) leaked pictures show similarities to older model — but Apple is fixing the biggest issue of all
- 2 David Cameron refers to 83-year-old Labour MP Dennis Skinner as 'Jurassic Park'
- 3 Alton Towers Air breaks down: 80 people stuck on broken down Monorail during heatwave
- 4 'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
- 5 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
£15000 - £16500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you've got first class custo...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is a great opportunity to join a medium s...
£11830 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Working in a friendly, sales ta...
£15000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the UK's leading web des...