Harrods launches Justin Bieber sundae for £20
Tuesday 09 August 2011
If Justin Bieber were an ice cream, he'd be pink, white and sparkly all over.
That's according to the ice cream makers at Harrods in London, who have created the Bieber Bocker Glory inspired by the notes of his newest perfume Someday, a sweet, fruity fragrance that launched at the department store last week.
The sundae is a mix of wild berry and vanilla ice cream with fresh pear, lavender sprinkles and edible glitter that will set Bieber fans back a a good £19.95 (€22.70), reports Women's Wear Daily.
All proceeds will go towards Bieber's chosen UK charity, Make-A-Wish-Foundation. The ice cream will be available at Harrods' new Ice Cream Parlour on the second floor for the month of August.
If there is one ice cream maker, however, that taps into the star power of celebrities for inspiration, it's Ben & Jerry's, which names flavors after favorite musicians and late night talk show hosts.
One of the brand's most popular flavors is Cherry Garcia, named after Jerry Garcia of the Grateful Dead, while the newest flavor, Late Night Snack - vanilla bean ice cream with a salty caramel swirl and fudge-covered potato chip clusters - is inspired by late night talk show host Jimmy Fallon.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Engineer pictured fixing plane's engine with 'duct tape' by concerned EasyJet passenger
- 2 Two-year-old says goodbye to bin man best friend
- 3 Saudi Arabia mosque bombing: Two volunteer security guards hailed as heroes for stopping Isis suicide bomber reaching worshippers
- 4 There is something wrong but very right about this Bible illustration
- 5 Remove smartphones from the hands of under-18s and maybe they will grow up to be less dumb
iJobs Food & Drink
£15000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...
£35-40k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Marketing Communicati...
£23K: Guru Careers: We're seeking an experienced Membership Administrator, to ...
£32K: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Dining Room Head Chef to work for one of ...