Is Google trying to take over the world?
Friday 13 February 2009
France 24 ask Mats Carduner, Google's Regional Director for Southern Europe whether the ubiquitous search engine is trying to achieve global domination. In an interview which takes in the company's business plan in an increasingly difficult marketplace, the development of the G1 mobile phone, and the controversial issue of internet users' privacy and security, Carduner gives an insight into the philosophy of one of the world's most succesful companies.
A cautionary tale for ambitious would-be authors
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Server Side De...
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Senior QA Engineer Tes...
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits : Harrington Starr: C# .NET Developer (P...
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits : Harrington Starr: Data Management, Dat...