The best Christmas gifts for the geek
Friday 30 November 2012
Main image: 'Pop' handset (for mobiles) by Native Union, £29.99, Selfridges
1. DDJ-WeGo, portable DJ booth, £249, Pioneer
2. iPod Touch Megaphone, £400, Gift Vault
3. Solar phone charger, £19.99, Paramount Zone
4. Pocket camcorder projector, £279.99, Argos
5. AppWheel for iPhone, £9.95, Prezzy Box
6. Digital photo key chain, £9.99, Firebox
7. USB bracelet for iPhone and iPod by Mohzy, £12, Heal's
8. Graphic animal iPhone4 case by Marc by Marc Jacobs, £30, Selfridges
9. Swim mask with built-in underwater camera by Liquid Image, £79.99, Amazon
10. Animal vacuum cleaner by Dyson, £329.99, The Conran Shop
11. Digital camera binoculars, £244.01, Bushnell
12. Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 13 Ultrabook (with flexible touchscreen), £999, PC World
13. Nikon V1 series camera with 10-30mm lens, £549.95, Selfridges
14. Self-balancing unicycle, £1,500, Firebox
15. Wireless gaming chair by X-Dream Rocker, £249.95, Boys Stuff
16. Headphones with ControlTalk (for easy switching between calls and songs) by Monster Diesel Vektr, £219.99, John Lewis
Life & Style blogs
Alexander McQueen at auction: What makes a really great piece of fashion?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
No female ejaculation, please, we’re British: a history of porn and censorship
Stressed nurses are 'forced to choose between health of patients and their own'
Pornhub: Kim Kardashian's sex tape is the most-watched porn video of all-time
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
Nigel Farage's approval rating hits 'record low' as popularity suffers in wake of Ukip sex scandal
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Sony hack: Angelina Jolie branded 'seriously out of her mind' in further embarrassing leaked email saga
Panic Saturday: 13 million Britons spend £1.2bn – while 13 million others across the country live in poverty unable to afford food
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£17000 - £20000 per annum: Ashdown Group: IT Helpdesk Support Technician - 12 ...
£16000 - £19000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Our client is the UK's leading ...
£20000 - £30000 per annum + OTE £50k: SThree: SThree are a global FTSE 250 bus...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £40,000 + Car + Pension: SThree: SThree are a ...