The best Christmas gifts for the princess
Friday 30 November 2012
Main image: Firby, £49.79, and magnetic frames, £12 a set, both John Lewis
1. Shadow puppet sticks, £13.99, After Noah
2. 'Draw Something' ICrayon for the iPad, £7.95, Prezzy Box
3. Trampoline, £160.99, Trampolines World
4. Cuddleroar toddler towel, £39.99, Cuddledry
5. Monster High School, £89.99, Mattel
6. Giant Bouncer, £14.95, Rigby and Mac
7. Watch, £15, Clicloc
8. Christmas jumper, £31-£35, Tootsa MacGinty
9. Days of the week underwear by Stella Mccartney Kids, £71, Liberty
10. Hello Kitty lipstick, £3.99, Superdrug
11. Little Wilma brooch, £15, Culture Label
12. Wigwam, £220, Win Green
13. 'The Fairy Tales of the Brothers Grimm', £25, Quintessentially Gifts
14. Activity wolf by Louloup, £39.99, Peanut and Pip
15. Twister Dance, £26.99, Argos
16. Snorry wolf, £77.50, Steiff
17. 'Twilight dress' by Tutu du Monde, £72, Not So Big
Life & Style blogs
Dame Vivienne Westwood: The former Queen of Punk may now be an establishment pillar, but her work is still controversial – and much copied
Can SkySaga capture the Minecraft magic?
Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Coke milk? Coca-Cola to launch premium milk brand called Fairlife
Ukip says babies born to immigrants in the UK should be classed as migrants – which would include Nigel Farage’s own children
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
Exclusive: UK approved £7m Israeli arms sales in six months before Gaza conflict
- 1 'Kidnapped boy may have been abused and murdered by VIP paedophile ring,' say police
- 2 Ridley Scott on Exodus, Gods and Kings casting: 'I'm not going to get it financed if my lead actor is Mohammad so-and-so from such-and-such'
- 3 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
- 4 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football
- 5 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£300 - £400 per day: Argyll Scott International: I am currently recruiting on ...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + OTE: SThree: SThree are seeking Associate Recruitm...
£23000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits: Ampersand Consulting LLP: Server Enginee...
Negotiable: h2 Recruit Ltd: A rapidly expanding, global Software/ SaaS Vendor ...