A nice little earner
for Nintendo fans
Friday 05 March 2010
Got a stack of old consoles and games cluttering up your loft?
Before you give them the boot-fair treatment, bear in mind the two eBay sellers who have earned themselves thousands of pounds by offloading their vintage Nintendo haul. One vendor in North Carolina recently sold a rare copy of ‘Family Fitness Stadium Events’ and a console for $13,000. Days later, a lucky gamer from Kansas cleared his basement and earned himself $41,270 by selling his stash.
Life & Style blogs
Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
Katie Hopkins reported to the police for race hatred by Labour MP Simon Danczuk after tweet about Pakistani men
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 3 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 4 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£15000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company has 30 years of ex...
£27000 - £33000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This fast growing cloud based I...
£28000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Front End Web Developer is re...
£22500 - £30000 per annum + Commission: SThree: Sthree are looking for experie...