Games Review: Quantum of Solace: the Game
PC, PS2, PS3, Wii, X360, Activision, £29.99 - £49.99
Saturday 01 November 2008
Quantum of Solace: the Game hit the shops yesterday, the same time as the film went on general release, which has allowed it to capitalise on the movie’s flood of publicity.
The game feels great, thanks to glorious graphics and the same game engine that has made Call of Duty 4 the most popular game of the year so far. Packed with puzzles, combat and plenty of ducking and covering – as well as some grandiose classic soundtracks – this is a killer piece of gaming.
Life & Style blogs
The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Extend Right To Buy to tenants of private landlords, Labour's Jeremy Corbyn says
David Cameron struck double blow in his hopes to win Britain a new EU deal
Pentagon accuses Russia of 'playing with fire' over nuclear threats towards Nato
- 1 Should Apple buy Greece?
- 2 Michael Douglas regrets 'embarrassing' Catherine Zeta-Jones with oral sex comments
- 3 Drummer Lee Rigby's family reject 'extremist' groups using Woolwich murder for political gain
- 4 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 5 Fox News anchor asks 'what's to prevent' three people from marrying after same-sex marriage legalised
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£500 - £600 per day: Recruitment Genius: A Senior Solution Architect is requir...
£22500 - £27000 per annum + OTE £45K: SThree: Since our inception in 1986, STh...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity for a Software...
£40000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Do you love PHP and working wit...