Games Review: Uncharted 2:
Friday 16 October 2009
If you own a PlayStation 3, you might, until now, have been feeling a little disgruntled and more than a little out of pocket. Sure, its games look hot and you canwatch Blu-ray, but killer titles have been few and far between. But with the release of the barnstorming Uncharted 2 it’s time to dive into a big, bolshy, adventure-packed game that vindicates your choice of console. With the addictiveness of early Tomb Raiders and the suspense and silliness of Indiana Jones, not to mention visually stunning environments, here’s a title that gives the PS3 a reason to be. Yes, LittleBigPlanet was brilliantly cute and Killzone kicked ass, but this is fun squared.
Life & Style blogs
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
Labour leadership: Jeremy Corbyn accused of 'deluding' young supporters with 'claptrap'
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Iain Duncan Smith 'should resign over disability benefit death figures', says Jeremy Corbyn
Iain Duncan Smith calls for urgent ESA overhaul as part of drive to cut down welfare costs
- 1 The difference between a migrant and refugee, in one sentence
- 2 Miley Cyrus calls out hypocrisy of women’s nipples being taboo
- 3 Celebrity Big Brother 2015: Tila Tequila kicked off show after 'describing Hitler as a good man'
- 4 iPhone 5c to be discontinued, no iPhone 6c to replace it
- 5 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£40000 - £55000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£20000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This IT provider for the educat...
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This leader in the e-cigarette ...
£32000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: With extensive experience and a...