Games Reviews: Metro 2033
Friday 19 March 2010
£39.99 – £49.99
Format PC, Xbox 360
If you’re after a title that really shows off your Xbox’s muscle, Metro 2033 is a must-have. Set in transport tunnels where the world’s last few humansare huddling, it’s a stunning survival title that will seriously test your gaming mettle. So faithfully have the developers created a brutal world of diminished resources, every bullet counts, and everything you do – from what you can carry to what you can see – is based in reality. This makes for punishing gameplay, but persevere for a truly special experience.
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
The Google future, including microphones in every ceiling and data sent directly to your brain
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Server Side De...
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Senior QA Engineer Tes...
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits : Harrington Starr: C# .NET Developer (P...
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits : Harrington Starr: Data Management, Dat...